BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 765>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:23pm
Once I pass the Bar I'm cutting my hair into a tara lhhny pixie cut.

30 makes me wanna start all over in every aspect of my life. TheJourneyToGreatnessIsRocky
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

neka?
mixer? 
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:36pm
When I get really drunk Destiny's Child's No, No, No loops in my head.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:36pm
Someone's bugging you in your life, sis?

Moody, which day this month is your birthday?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Someone's bugging you in your life, sis?
they wish.

no, sweetheart.  
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:54pm
I think I see now.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:24pm
I just took my weave out. I haven't worn my real hair out for more than a week since I went completely natural a couple pf years ago.

soooooooo...

I've decided I'm going to TRY to wear my real hair out for 6 weeks straight.

I did a bomb ass twist out in August, but I can't really remember what I did. I think this will be a fun lil challenge for me. I'm going to experiment with twist outs, braid outs, and all that jazz.

I will sayI am very happy with my growth process, especially considering the setback I had in August.

I think it should be fun!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I just took my weave out. I haven't worn my real hair out for more than a week since I went completely natural a couple pf years ago.

soooooooo...

I've decided I'm going to TRY to wear my real hair out for 6 weeks straight.

I did a bomb ass twist out in August, but I can't really remember what I did. I think this will be a fun lil challenge for me. I'm going to experiment with twist outs, braid outs, and all that jazz.

I will sayI am very happy with my growth process, especially considering the setback I had in August.

I think it should be fun!

Dont you hate it when that happens? Ouch
Food recipe, skin care regimen, wash day experiment, hair style experiment.
Just ugh Disapprove
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:45pm
Im very angry with my mother atm.
When our house burned down I went back to salvage what I could from my room. By some miracle, all of my books were on the side of the room that hadnt been completely destroyed. I kept my books on a wooden bookcase, my photo albums as well. Those were the only things I wanted other than my diploma. I put them in trash bags because it was all we had on hand at the time. She had them in her trunk for awhile and then they seemingly disappeared.

I remember begging her for weeks to bring my things by so I could check and see if they had water damage like my diploma did. She would always "forget"

So finally i ask her again and realize that she has no idea where the hell they are.

These photos were everything from my childhood, my most dearest possessions, my greatest treasures. Not knowing where the last remnants of my childhood were, ate (and is eating ) away at my soul daily.
She swears before God she didnt throw them away but I know better. She's one good for throwing any and everything away.

While I know it wasnt done maliciously, im angry at the fact that she was careless with something I placed great value in.

What do i have to show my future children when my parents are gone?

She still insists that she is looking for it but i really think she just doesnt want to look like the bad guy and admit she lost them/threw them away by accident. Little does she know it would give me some closure if she did. Because im currently pissed that she keeps sweeping this sh*t under the rug like its not a big deal. I want her to understand why this is so painful for me and i dont get why she doesnt see it. Angry
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:52am
Eanaj I feel your pain, yo.
When i left my home country and moved to another country my mother packed all of our things into barrels and left them at my aunt's house. I'm talking ALL of my childhood toys, dolls, books that my father bought my sister and I. Books that my sister passed down to me! My dad used to buy our toys with love. The very best. They were special because as a business man who lived in California most of the year, the toys were all i had of him apart from hearing him on the phone.

I was very homesick and beggggggged my mom to send back home for the barrels, as was the plan in the beginning.
She kept putting it off and we kept begging but still she kept putting it off. Finally one day my aunt called and said she's moving too and she's leaving our stuff in the house while a friend house sits.

Long story short, suddenly ALL of out things are m.i.a
Aunt can't give account, friend can't give account.

My whole childhood...gone. I cared my toys very well because my mother is a neat freak. So everything was in mint condition. I had several life sized dolls and just beautiful things from my daddy. Bought with so much care and love.. All gone. It took so much for me to not bite my mother and spazz like a bitch! I took years to come to terms with the loss. It was the sentimental value..the memories of living in my home country listening to the birds sing as i played dolly house...

Ahhh just thinking about it makes me want to cry and this was yearssss ago.
I only have 1 thing to show..the doll i took with me on the plane. I was 8. I still have her to this day.
My big sis and niece visited me from NYC and i said DO NOT TOUCH MY DOLL, LITTLE GIRL!
Your grandad bought me that! That's MY dolly!!

I'm upset that our homesickness wasn't a priority enough...aghhh.
I let it go but yea..i do wish i had my toys because i wanted to keep them forever.
sh*t that made me want to call my papa bear. I miss him so.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 765>
  Share Topic