Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 698699700701702 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

my lifeClap Hug except I don't have trust issues, I'll be damned if I punish myself for other's bad actions 
Clap
Sponsored Links

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:26pm
I hate that BS "Press 1 to speak English".  Just learn the language!  I was watching TBS and all the commercials came on in Spanish. Confused  I kept looking at my remote like I did something to it.  Still can't figure out why that happened.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:41am
Im gonna beat this btch ass. Hes so disrespectful. This is the 2nd time I forgot my phone in his car. 1st time it fell outta my pocket. 2nd time, I got a new phone and put the old one in the cup holder while playing with the new one. He dropped it off, I only need to get my memory card. When I get it back, its in airplane mode smh

1st time this btch went through my pics and texts, talkin bout he saw some dude in my phone. Only time his stupidness benefited me, he didn't recognize the guy in my phone as someone I introduced him to. This btch didn't realize dude in my phone was my BF lol. This btch thinks were dating. The whole time I was with dude in my phone.

2nd time, I was texting someone sunday, the day I got my new phone and some of the message mustve gone to my old phone. This btch read my texts.. the guy asked if I want a massage and if I want him to pick me up and take me home. This btch calls the guy I was texting and hangs up when he hears a man's voice.

He texted asking why I called and hung up, he called me back, now he cant go back to sleep. This btch called him
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm now seeing what a colossal waste of time having legit arguments on BHM is after witnessing others do it.

just make sure they aren't legit

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:18am
ming you talking about a man? da hell wrong with him/her??
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:10am
I swear everytime I get a good skincare reggie down something always happens to interrupt it. I was on point with my peels, masks, drinking water, moisturizing, etc. But now I have some unexpected things to take care of that are stressing me and Im so tired at night that I just wash and try to moisturize. I have been drinking alot of soda again too. I always start drinking soda when im out and about alot. I hope my skin doesn't suffer too much because I was glowing! I guess I have to make the time some how.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:17am
lol Shelbi, a man. He's insecure, with every reason to be but don't play yourself ho. Its very unattractive and make me like him less

petite, idc what you have to do, make sure you moisturize that face and neck, all day every day. I know someone who doesn't, shes under 30 and has crows feet, she looks older than her mom
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:35pm
  • I had the most awkward conversation with my dad.  It happened almost two hours ago and I still feel super uncomfortable.  Somehow we went from talking about the super bowl (and joking about the score), to my needing to get out more - coming from an anti-social hermit who won't even interact with his own family - to find a boyfriend, and the fact that he wants grandchildren.  I wanted to take his head off!  It's his fault!  I'm scared to get close to people and hate for people to touch me because of him; because he violated me.  I've made excuses for his behavior - blamed it on the cocaine and alcohol; that wasn't my dad who did that to me ... but, it was.  My dad was and still is an addict and that doesn't excuse his behavior.
  • At this point, though,  I don't want an apology.  That won't do anything.  I want him to acknowledge it.   To accept his responsibility for making me the person I am today.
  • I was a firm believer that life (and bad things) happen and that we have the power to change the outcome.  I still believe this is true.  I can't blame everything on him because I chose to respond in the way I did ..
  • I don't hate my dad.  I can't.  I still feel like I have to protect him.  However, I resent him.  For years I've tried to salvage our relationship, but at damn near 25 (and coming into my own), I'm not sure if that's something I want.  I will never have the dad I want or the relationship I want with my dad.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive him or even if I want to.
I know that's not really a confession.  More of a rant, but I needed to get it off my chest.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:44pm
  • I dislike having to be so passive-aggressive.  People think it's being more mature, but I think it's being a coochie.  If I have a problem with you, why can't I say it?  Petty or not.  I hate having to feel like I have to compromise my feelings to avoid drama.
  • I've noticed that I've been wanting to spend less and less time with my friends.  It's not done consciously.  I like my alone time to think and reflect.  I don't feel the need to be up under someone all of the time ... and one of my friends kind of does the most when we go out.  She likes the attention ... which is cool; however, I don't.  So ... call attention to yourself all you want, but leave me out of it.
But, on another (more positive) note, I can say that I feel like I'm finally growing into my womanhood ... and I like it.  I've started to step out of my comfort zone and to do things that I normally wouldn't do (because of fear).  
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol Shelbi, a man. He's insecure, with every reason to be but don't play yourself ho. Its very unattractive and make me like him less

petite, idc what you have to do, make sure you moisturize that face and neck, all day every day. I know someone who doesn't, shes under 30 and has crows feet, she looks older than her mom

Cry I know. I know. Luckily I don't have those problems...... yet. I'm going to look for a really really good moisturizer today. I have been using ponds but Im not crazy about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 698699700701702 773>
  Share Topic