Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 694695696697698 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:43am
having to go no. 2 after a LONG, rejuvenating shower involving Nair, doing hair and putting on make up is the worst worst feeling and has blown all the steam I was running on.   

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 30 2014 at 8:45am
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:55am
Pinch
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:17am
Sometimes I wish I were more soft and less harsh/ aggressive. I have always been known as a tough cookie but I think my husband wishes that i were more vulnerable i guess. I don't know the word that I'm looking for. He knows my past and understands why I am so tough. I have actually come a long ways from how I used to be and he gets to see the softer side of me. He thinks that I act like a man sometimes though. I was raised to be tough, don't cry and don't let others see your weakness. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:58am
^^ He just wants to feel needed, just hand that man the Spaghetti Sauce jar sometimes Like " Babe can you open this for me"? even if you know you can do it yourself. Its a ego thing....Wink
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Never been in love.

How old are you?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Sometimes I wish I were more soft and less harsh/ aggressive. I have always been known as a tough cookie but I think my husband wishes that i were more vulnerable i guess. I don't know the word that I'm looking for. He knows my past and understands why I am so tough. I have actually come a long ways from how I used to be and he gets to see the softer side of me. He thinks that I act like a man sometimes though. I was raised to be tough, don't cry and don't let others see your weakness

I understand you 100%.

I have softened up overtime and I let him do man things .. he soaks it up and loves it.

It takes time and practice every night when you are together try something different. Snuggle up with him on the couch , ask him to do something for you all manly.

It works and takes time... I'll burry my head in his chest and he eats it up, I do it for him but I end up enjoying it later.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 12:48pm
Thanks PG and Rumby.Heart

Those are good ideas.Yeah I definitely have to work on that more. Sometimes I can be like that but I have to make a conscious effort to do so. I was moving the couch to vacuum the other day and he was like " ConfusedWhy are you doing that? I can do it for you." 

LOL Im a work in progress.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Never been in love.

How old are you?
26.Disapprove
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:21pm

I try and work on it but I can never be that girl in the movies who falls down, twists her ankle and just lays there and cries until the killer stabs her to death
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I try and work on it but I can never be that girl in the movies who falls down, twists her ankle and just lays there and cries until the killer stabs her to death

Right!!! I don't ever want to be helpless.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 694695696697698 773>
  Share Topic