Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 690691692693694 760>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:30am
captains log...
i confess: i have a lot of problems with my body/self...but a simple refresh...wash my face sweep my hair from my face and im in the mirror like...witcho fine self.  i wonder if anyone else does that. no matter what a simple refresh and i feel brand new. 

even im just puttin on my.."im just about to go to the mailbox real quick" wig. i be like...they cant touch you...witcho sexy self. lmao

true story.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:42am
^^^ I thought I was the only one who named hair " driving kids to school hair"
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:50am
^Sitting round the house hair, study hair, I'm about to get me some hair, work hair, going out hair.

Naming hairstyles ftw.Cool
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:14am
More captain's logs please.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:02pm
Bump just in case anyone needed to get something juicy off they chestEmbarrassed
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

captains log...
i confess: i have a lot of problems with my body/self...but a simple refresh...wash my face sweep my hair from my face and im in the mirror like...witcho fine self.  i wonder if anyone else does that. no matter what a simple refresh and i feel brand new. 

even im just puttin on my.."im just about to go to the mailbox real quick" wig. i be like...they cant touch you...witcho sexy self. lmao

true story.

damn, i wish i had a simple refresh button too.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:05pm
Back in middle school and high school I had an afro that could be pulled down to shoulder length.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:16pm
My husband is getting a vasectomy but I still think that Im going to get the essure procedure just to be on the safe side. Everybody keeps saying " Don't you want to try for a girl of your own?"

Hell no.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:57pm
I just put on my "running to get some fruity pebbles" hair.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:02pm
I'm officially reaching the age where I have to count in my head to remember how old I am when someone asks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 690691692693694 760>