Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 672673674675676 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:43pm
I'm so ready to take these twists out. And I don't have the patience for a hair hat at this time. So unless I put in the work of doing some yarn braids it looks like I'll fail this protective styling challenge. I miss my fro so much. Disapprove
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:45pm
I went almost a year without trimming then I got it all out of my system (hopefully) over a period of three nights. It was exhilarating. I don't know why I was so afraid of scissors.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:46pm

She bad.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:53pm
I wonder if it's possible to get my butt like that. And yeah her hair is fab. She reminds me of naturallycandi when she still had hair.

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 26 2014 at 4:54pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Hugugh thank you guys! 
 Hug you're welcome!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:01pm
My niece told her dad on me. She intentionally swiped papers to the floor and I swatted her butt. He laughed it off but I was kinda salty.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:37pm
I feel anxious
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

And hb, your boss is a jerk.

Aren't they all?

He has his good moments..sometimes.
But his bad moments are worse.Angry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:18pm
I need it to snow like we live in the northeast. It's supposed to be 3-6+ inches tues/weds and that's a snowstorm in these parts. I want to have 2 days of off.Cry
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:36pm
I really feel like there are some family secrets within my family that will be buried with their owners, and will never be confirmed/revealed..and not trying to be messy, but I don't think that is fair to the younger generations. I think that it is important to understand why someone/something is the way that it is :/

I have a lot of speculations and questions, but no one wants to answer Pinch I mean I get it..but still has me like:  Pinch

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 672673674675676 807>
  Share Topic