BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 686687688689690 765>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:16pm
I do not like unexpected visitors either. How do you assume I didn't have anything planned?
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:32pm
Oh I don't even open my door folks have learned don't show up unannounced.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

And hb, your boss is a jerk.

Aren't they all?

He has his good moments..sometimes.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 26 2014 at 3:40pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:39pm
My husband had 2 friends who used to always do this. I didn't answer the door if I was home alone.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:42pm
the ONLY reason they got in is because jr was outside putting salt on my stairs. I moved back to this god awful state trying to help someone who I now know don;t even want my help so I am now plotting my escape.

I am not cut out for extreme cold & states filled with people who claim to share my dna. I am thinking South Carolina this time, after the North Carolina Fiasco. Plus I will live on the border so I can still have relations with Tommy. 

I may even start working on getting a divorce.  
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:48pm
spent over an hour pretending to nap with this migraine punching me in the forehead then someone rang my bell, which makes my dog run around barking.

I go to the peephole... this btch. Cursed him out yesterday. I flung open the door and asked him what part of don't come here unannounced he doesn't get. Sent him for some Excedrin. Nerve. Imma snatch the bottle and slam the door in his face when he gets back
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:36pm
i wonder if im too nice and forgiving....
i wonder does my evil come out for the wrong reasons...

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

do you guys ever get bad vibes from someone even when you've never spoken to them/don't really know them?
Yes and every time someone was like "give them a chance " I did and they were fücking deplorable.

Go with your instinct and just keep it cordial/professional. No shame in that.

She's a big girl, she'll live.

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Cherry yes I do and like mama Grace says. Leave that janky bish alone with her bad juju.

Hugugh thank you guys! I knew it wasn't just me smh...it's like she has an aura of I don't know what..she disturbs my spirit..I'll def keeps things cordial as I always do though.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:43pm
I'm so ready to take these twists out. And I don't have the patience for a hair hat at this time. So unless I put in the work of doing some yarn braids it looks like I'll fail this protective styling challenge. I miss my fro so much. Disapprove
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:45pm
I went almost a year without trimming then I got it all out of my system (hopefully) over a period of three nights. It was exhilarating. I don't know why I was so afraid of scissors.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 686687688689690 765>
  Share Topic