Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 667668669670671 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

why do men ask for pics when you first meet? YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE! Can you be catfished in person? You wanna make sure who you saw in the BRIGHT sun, is who she really is??? gtfoh

YES!!!! I have thousands of facebook pics and you want me send you one ? Confused It makes no damn sense. Click thru my fb like every other potential stalker!

People do this...like..in real life?!
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:17pm
My car model is 2004 and I have it for 6 years. I really want to upgrade this year, but I need to make it happen.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:33pm
Lort I remember that time I was at the dealership with Bob, I held the door for him and his walker cause I was not leaving without my ride.

Cry
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Being a grown up sucksCryCry Life was good when your only worry was picking out what you was gonna wear to school the next day and how you was gonna be killin em.

Now children act like they gone die if they can't play the xbox one, weave that ain't mangled done hit a all time high, and them student loan people is serious about getting they coin.Cry
Yeah, this is a travesty...they should be fighting over a PS4.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:18pm
ugh it bothers me so that his fb likes be having me smiling like a jack-o-lantern Disapprove
I really dont know what it is about him that has me all giddy Confused

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:43pm
Cologne bath.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:44pm
There is a guy in my office dripping in cologne, I want to walk over and strangle him right now... My sinuses is acting up because of him. Gessuz must you wear so much cologne.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I've been known to dabble in weave from time to time...but the women in the weave section don't see anything disconcerting about depending on weaves from day to day? And weave that isn't their natural texture, furthermore? None of them thinks it's odd that a whole race of women pretty much depends on weave.

I sort of don't but I have edges and hair once the weave is removed I will just put my hair in a bun so I don't know honestly..shrugs shoulders.

In a non shade way, is it really any different than natural hair ladies who plot and plan ordering their hair arsenal online because they ONLY like certain products that cannot be purchased in a brick and mortar store? Then after applying all their lotion and organic oil to do their twistout they spend 1 hour in the am applying their FACE with contouring, fake brows, lashes, foundation, and Lort please do not have on pepto bismal pink lipstick?

I think being dependent on anything is unhealthy.

The natural vs. relaxed debate makes my soul anxious. Like not just me, my sooouuulll. Naturals get SO mad and will literally try to convert you hard as a Jahovahs witness. Natural hair is BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING! it's just not for me, I'm not passionate about it, so why can't that be Okay? Not everything is for everybody, otherwise we'd all look the same. Why you gotta try to make me feel guilty as I rock my GAWJUSS peruvian wave??! K. Rant over

Girl I be sweatin'!!!!!! Those natural Nazis (not all. don't come for my life) ain't no joke. you'd think I woulda said I didn't like Jesus the way some of them act
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

why do men ask for pics when you first meet? YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE! Can you be catfished in person? You wanna make sure who you saw in the BRIGHT sun, is who she really is??? gtfoh

YES!!!! I have thousands of facebook pics and you want me send you one ? Confused It makes no damn sense. Click thru my fb like every other potential stalker!

Its so annoying. You met me outside... during the day. what the prallem is? lol he called me "ratchett" cause I wouldn't send him a full body pic.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

There is a guy in my office dripping in cologne, I want to walk over and strangle him right now... My sinuses is acting up because of him. Gessuz must you wear so much cologne.
There was someone like that at work last week. He walked in the hallway and had it stankin' for a few minutes afterwards.Dead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 667668669670671 775>
  Share Topic