BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 680681682683684 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:59am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I've been known to dabble in weave from time to time...but the women in the weave section don't see anything disconcerting about depending on weaves from day to day? And weave that isn't their natural texture, furthermore? None of them thinks it's odd that a whole race of women pretty much depends on weave.

I sort of don't but I have edges and hair once the weave is removed I will just put my hair in a bun so I don't know honestly..shrugs shoulders.

In a non shade way, is it really any different than natural hair ladies who plot and plan ordering their hair arsenal online because they ONLY like certain products that cannot be purchased in a brick and mortar store? Then after applying all their lotion and organic oil to do their twistout they spend 1 hour in the am applying their FACE with contouring, fake brows, lashes, foundation, and Lort please do not have on pepto bismal pink lipstick?

I think being dependent on anything is unhealthy.
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I've been known to dabble in weave from time to time...but the women in the weave section don't see anything disconcerting about depending on weaves from day to day? And weave that isn't their natural texture, furthermore? None of them thinks it's odd that a whole race of women pretty much depends on weave.

I sort of don't but I have edges and hair once the weave is removed I will just put my hair in a bun so I don't know honestly..shrugs shoulders.

In a non shade way, is it really any different than natural hair ladies who plot and plan ordering their hair arsenal online because they ONLY like certain products that cannot be purchased in a brick and mortar store? Then after applying all their lotion and organic oil to do their twistout they spend 1 hour in the am applying their FACE with contouring, fake brows, lashes, foundation, and Lort please do not have on pepto bismal pink lipstick?

I think being dependent on anything is unhealthy.

The natural vs. relaxed debate makes my soul anxious. Like not just me, my sooouuulll. Naturals get SO mad and will literally try to convert you hard as a Jahovahs witness. Natural hair is BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING! it's just not for me, I'm not passionate about it, so why can't that be Okay? Not everything is for everybody, otherwise we'd all look the same. Why you gotta try to make me feel guilty as I rock my GAWJUSS peruvian wave??! K. Rant over
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:16am
^^^ My heart start beating fast and I look for a exit when I see where the chat is headedShocked. Sometimes your safeword can be PROTECTIVE STYLING but if the force is scrong and they real militant even that won't work. Cry

Lort and if it go to "Dont you love your blackness??ConfusedConfused levels I abort mission and run with that other ladies hair swanging in da wind.Ouch
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:31am
getting a new car this weekend, well, not new...like 3 years old...but i really want to get something i can't all the way afford.  trying my hardest not to have a nga moment.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:41am
^^^ Ain't nobody got time to be "hiding" they car Cry.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:59am

^^^ Ain't nobody got time to be "hiding" they car Cry.

LOL  oh no, it'll be cute regardless.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:04am
I looked at a Fiat last month, of course I was trying to be slightly uppity and wanted the "Gucci" version. I got inside and decided while cute, when I wore my Diana Ross hair we would feel cramped so it was a no go.Cry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:08am
lol.. I think she means repo.

One of my friends is a Nazi... and im natural
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:11am
why do men ask for pics when you first meet? YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE! Can you be catfished in person? You wanna make sure who you saw in the BRIGHT sun, is who she really is??? gtfoh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:15am

I looked at a Fiat last month, of course I was trying to be slightly uppity and wanted the "Gucci" version. I got inside and decided while cute, when I wore my Diana Ross hair we would feel cramped so it was a no go.Cry

those are cute but totally impractical.  they look so cartoonish, especially if a big presence is driving it. LOL  

it's easy to be wise when you're at home and saying, self, think of the student loans, think of the upcoming mortgage, think that life happens but so much harder when you're in the lot and you look so good in everything.  i'm not doing cloth seats though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 680681682683684 768>