BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678679680681682 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 6:49am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Wayment...did the woman just say she ain't like juicy chicken? I do believe my mind is boggling.
she likes that dry,  scratch ur throat kind, hard to swallow, hurt ur chest when you are eating type of chicken. 
Cry
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 6:51am
^need a gallon of milk to wash it down type of chicken

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 23 2014 at 8:17am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 7:01am
LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 7:56am
I don't like funerals. It's boring and depressing. That's why I don't go to any funerals. When I die, I want a celebration. Drink, eat, and have fun. Cemate my body and call it a day. Don't waste money on a tomb stone or a casket. It's stupid.

I'm writing this in my will and my family better follow thru lol

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:05am
Some people wonder why people respond to them in a negative manner. Its because of their negative attitude and their mannerism.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:27am
I hate when people say they're going to pray on it or tell me to pray on it when we're discussing problems. Real world solution or don't talk to me. And they wonder why they're in the same bullsh*t theyve been in forever. If it's a euphemism for sleeping on it/analyzing/reasoning/thinking about it then just say that.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:52am
^^ You can pray but in the morning please have some get it done list following your Amen or I will side eye you until it look like my eye is stuck. I also can't stand the "it will be okay pat your back people". 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Some people wonder why people respond to them in a negative manner. Its because of their negative attitude and their mannerism.
yes!! and i was just about to say:

i have to pick and choose my battles. i can not help other people's tactless ass ignorance, nor is it my job to. my energy is better focused and applied upon other people who aren't intent to be repetitively negative-- including myself. 

leave it. change it. accept it. 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I dont like how juicy chik fila chicken is. And it tastes too salty to me.

hella salty.  i hate chik fila.  and they stay hiring little blonde kids.  it's creepy.

I was just thinking that this morning. I thought to myself, they probably don't even hire black people, and if they do, they're in the kitchen. It was only the third time I'd ever been, probably won't be back.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:05am
I picked up a smoking "habit" for a week a few years back, then I realized I wasn't about that life...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678679680681682 754>
  Share Topic