Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 670671672673674 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No one wants to hook Grace upCryCryCryCryCry, I'm hurt.....
er'body knows u got ur white knight & a side piece, with a dash of dh on the side.  You aint lonely  

ShockedShocked, Clutches my pearls. See how rumors get started the dh is estranged and white, and there is a side piece. I was willing to stay at home and be a good wife hosting dinner parties and irking the hell out of white people at the country club. He was the one that started this estrangement with his suspect behavior with that glorified secretary.

Divorce has not been brought up so who knows whats in the future. 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Why dont I get invited bunny....?
I'm real offended.. You're all on this new girl and not even worried about me..
I need to find a guy too
LOL omg coco, 
1 you are ACROSS the country, GG is in my backyard
2 you are damn near asexual & I would not do that to a guy
3 you tried to throw me under the bus last week, I was gonna pm u, but I let it go.  I thought we wuz boyzCry

OMG!!!! Bunz hook the poor girl up and stop acting like a mean older sister. Coco puffs needs some dack and shopping sprees also. 

Right CocoWink. Look out for a sister and get me a bag. ****Damn we use to do that all the time when we were younger. We would make the guy buy our friends stuff during our shopping sprees. ****

Clearly I've been living life wrong

Spend a weekend with me GGWink 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:13pm
If they take you to Nordstrom you can get the cash back even if they try and act all stangy and pay with they cc and KEEP the receipt. Approve
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:14pm
PG you irked his people
How uncomfortable were they?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:22pm

PG you irked his people
How uncomfortable were they?

No I meant the first time we went to the CC together, the looks girl bye. His family wasn't too keen on my brown self either. Plus its a age difference, his one son is my age. 
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:23pm
My friend had a situation like that but sad to say her ex couldn't respect their vows. If you have a partner that much younger you have to keep them interested and find compromises.

Edited by GG - Jan 20 2014 at 3:24pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:25pm

My friend had a situation like that but sad to say her ex couldn't respect their vows.

They don't even know how we really met, they met me and said gold digger without getting to know me. Wink
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:26pm

If they take you to Nordstrom you can get the cash back even if they try and act all stangy and pay with they cc and KEEP the receipt. Approve

Are we sisters??? This was always the plan.

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 20 2014 at 3:27pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:27pm

My friend had a situation like that but sad to say her ex couldn't respect their vows.

They don't even know how we really met, they met me and said gold digger without getting to know me. Wink

People can be too quick to judge
What's wrong with just being cool and feeling people out?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Are we sisters??? This was always the plan.

CryCryCry

I remember I met this guy and was PRETENDING to get my life before I was really trying to get my life so I told him I needed clothes to wear to this imaginary job so he took me shopping at Nordstrom. I remember picking the ugliest shoes ever because of the price tag. They were some old granny Ferragamo flats Cry.

I had to check the sales girl talking about calling the tailor, bish I aint hemming these pants I can't return them if I do. Poor Gary, I could not stand his old judgy self.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 670671672673674 773>
  Share Topic