Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 659660661662663 730>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:04am
I haven't had a deep crush on someone in over a year and I like that.

Looking back at guys I use to be so infatuated with and I'm like wtf, he's so wack. Why did you like him so much?

Hopefully my next crush I actually end up with.

No rush though
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:33am
so i told him what his kids said to me. lol he of course blames me. says it sounds scripted. hes missed so much...they tell me their true feelings but wont ever tell him, to keep his feelings from being hurt. they dont even respect him...and it sucks cause they are young. whats gonna happen when they turn 16....imma sit back with my coke and watch it all play out. cause ive been warning him for years...and he thinks its a game. he really needs to grow up. hes just a child now...in a grown fat mans body. 

lol. but seriously. so many red flags. and i didnt see them until my child was born. i was out growing him..and he didnt catch up.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:13am
It's my weekend to be ratchet and I intend to take full advantage.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:09pm
Have fun, Gabrielle
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

It's my weekend to be ratchet and I intend to take full advantage.

Details pleaseWink
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:23pm
So this isn't really my confession but I know something about my husbands best friend that his wife doesnt know and now I am getting pretty close to his wife and I feel soo weird because I know what I know.

Back story: My husband has a friend(Jared) who was dealing with this chick( Tina). I thought that they were an exclusive couple. My husbands best friend (Brian) came over to the house one day and told us that he and Jared both slept with Trina the same night. As in they passed her back and forth between them. He said that Jared slept with her and then told her to go in the next room and give Brian some coochie too. She obliged (She was feeling Brian the whole time anyways). I think Brian just assumed the girl was a jumpoff and that they would never really see her again. Well for whatever reason Jared kept Tina around like they were a couple. Tina still has the hots for Brian though and still wants to sleep with him. 

Fast forward about a year and Brian meets the girl of his dreams. Mind you he was a serious player and a hoe. But when ( Kelly) comes along he falls in love and is all about being with her. Brian neglects to tell Kelly about sleeping with Tina. He said he was embarrassed. In the mean time Tina and Kelly are becoming friends because the two couples hung out all of the time. Tina still has the hots for Brian and even suggested that Brian talk Kelly into getting in on the action. Apparently Tina plays for both teams. Brian gets pissed and tells Tina to stay the hell away from Kelly. Tina is amused by how scared he is, so she takes advantage of the situation. She flirts with Brian when Kelly has her back turned and just goes out of her way to make him uncomfortable. Poor kelly who is not from the area and is really naive and kind of innocent really thinks that she has found a friend in Tina. Kelly is kind of insecure when it comes to Brian but would never even think that Brian slept with Tina because Tina is physically not his "type". 

So fast forward about 5 years and Brian and Kelly are getting married. Kelly still doesnt know about the secret. Jared is still with Tina for some reason and Tina is in the wedding. Tina still enjoys making Brian uncomfortable by flirting and pretty much threatening to tell Kelly and I am looking at all of them smh. Poor kelly has no idea that her new bestie slept with her man and wants to do it again. I wasnt really hanging out with any of them so I just kept my mouth shut. But over the last few months me and kelly have become alittle closer because she is pregnant and reached out to me for advice and stuff. She is pretty cool and after getting to know her I really like her. Well she wants me to go out to eat, shopping etc with her and Tina. I don't want no parts of Tina though. Now i feel bad that I know the secret and watching Tina play this girl like that makes me want to tell her. Brian is scared out of his damn mind that she is going to tell his wife. Me and my husband told him that he should have been told her instead of waiting years and giving Tina so much power. She probably would have been grossed out but it was still a chance that she would stick around. I don't know what her reaction is going to be now. She will probably feel like a fool.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i want to move to nyc too. 
or LA.. but more so NYC first i think. 

f*ck L.A. man.
I am kind of tired of here (although it is a nice weather outsideCool)
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:18pm
My sister is jealous of me and I love it
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:55am
Petite, seems like you're closer to Kelly than Tina?. Sucks she's pregnant now and somewhat 'stuck'

you gonna say something?

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 18 2014 at 7:05am
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:30am
Wow, Brian should tell Tina before they get married.  What an idiot.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 659660661662663 730>