BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 654655656657658 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:30pm
So, I like the White dude. I'm currently talking to a few people but he is the only one that makes me smile when he calls or texts. I just can't see my self with a White guy. White peens are so weird looking to me.
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:24pm
How does one learn to love them self more?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:29pm
lol i agree ash.. 

HB, try to tell yourself lots of good things about yourself.. 
i notice that when i repeat things to myself i start to believe it (not about loving myself more necessarily but just whatever I'm trying to get into my head) 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:08pm
its been 3 years and im still in the corner licking my wounds...i hate how i let that situation change me
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Pampering yourself so you can feel good, instead of waiting for someone to pamper you.
Stop picking at your flaws and instead focus on your good qualities (don't focus only on beauty).
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

By giving kindness, respect, gentleness, and goodness to others.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:03am
Originally posted by AshBash8</b>9 AshBash89 wrote:

So, I like the White dude. I'm currently talking to a few people but he is the only one that makes me smile when he calls or texts. I just can't see my self with a White guy. White peens are so weird looking to me.

Don't even trip, when then white boy get you in the mood all he would have to tell you is.....

Don't talk
Baby just move with me
Take a sip
Kind of got you feelin' fizzy
It's alright, so rock with me
If it's alright with you, oh baby

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:41pm
I'm so tempted I wanna have sex with CD so badly but I'm fasting and that's,all I've been thinking about....I've fasted before with no problems....this gon be a long 21 days
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:31am
Really starting to dislike people idk if its the fast or PMS but I'm really not feeling folks these days.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:46am
My mother just called to ask if I was ready for my interview tomorrow. She always calls/comes on my first day of school, work or when I have an interview lol. She didn't call once a couple months ago but it was her birthday... I was offended. I'm the oldest and self reliant but she always calls. thought she was calling bout that check I used *wipes brow* she doesn't even miss it

the interview was cancelled last week cause of an emergency, she was mad/ disappointed when I told her when I was rescheduled for... "why so far out?" The director apologized through an employee that day and continued apologizing when she called. That's the nature of this "business" so I wasn't upset. It was just COLD that day.

The pay but im not in this industry for the money. Ive never had to consciously budget before. Maybe I can negotiate but I think the salary is set. Maybe I need a bf
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 654655656657658 762>
  Share Topic