Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 653654655656657 734>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:16am
I hate people who get outraged when you tell them you have a preference which doesn't include them. Go check for someone who wants you, I'm sure they're out there...
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:18am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I hate people who get outraged when you tell them you have a preference which doesn't include them. Go check for someone who wants you, I'm sure they're out there...

Me too!

How about instead of trying to change me into who you want me to be you could use that energy to find someone who is already what you like or don't really care I just want you away from me.

Is that mean? 
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Me too!

How about instead of trying to change me into who you want me to be you could use that energy to find someone who is already what you like or don't really care I just want you away from me.

Is that mean? 

Nope
Just because they want you doesn't make it your problem.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:32am

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Me too!

Is that mean? 

Nope
Just because they want you doesn't make it your problem.

I wish my ex would get the memo, he think we about to be like Peaches and Herd reunited and I am so good on that. Our son is NOT 4, we dont really have to talk, I dont want to lay up with you, Yuck! There is not one quality about that man that I find remotely attractive. 

I have said it nicely, I have been rude about it, I am starting to think he is retarded. I am convinced he is retarded. Lawd I had a baby with a short bus rider, wtf was I thinking????

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:38am
The temp is -25 in my city right and I have some things to do out there..buterrrummmm...yeah..
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:39am
You have to make mistakes to learn in life but anytime you see him make sure it's not in a place where he can feel comfortable crossing boundaries. Don't let him stress you out and have you end up on the news.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:20am
I feel like I've outgrown TTT.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I feel like I've outgrown TTT.
Double ditto
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:38am
Dont go Derri, I like your font! Cry

Ugh I supposed to clean my room but my bed is too comfortable right now
Im sorry I even answered that text on NYE
I cant believe this negro showed his ass like that, he dont even know how badly he just fcked up
Im not worried about it, but if he hmp again ima rip into his entire existence, real talk
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:41pm
...sigh hes still here hanging around. everyone is nervous acting like nothing happened yesterday. im waitin on him to pop off. i wanna crack him upside the head again.

its really sad that it got to this point. we used to be so in love..why are we at war now? why does he hate me so much? the things he said were pure hate...but like i said last time..hes going off of he said she said stuff..he has no facts. a gun with no ammo. smh. i entertained his death all night lastnight..that is so not me..why is he bringing out my evil?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 653654655656657 734>