BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 652653654655656 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:05pm
I admit that I like to sh*t where I sleep, so to speak.

Edited by GG - Dec 27 2013 at 12:06pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

He was Italian and American Indian. Okay if I had to best describe him I would say the Rock is who he looked like. 6'4 250 lbs of something good.

Italian and American Indian? Interesting mix.
And looked like Dwayne?? The Rock looks fiiine

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:51pm
i hate going places with one particular family member, she always gotta ruin sh*t. Like why do you even leave the house if your going to have an attitude when someone tries to relay information? Keep ya crabby ass home!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:30pm
I fckin hate watching YouTube videos or doing anything on my laptop involving moving pictures because i hate answering questions.
Do not stand over my shoulder asking me what im watching, knowing damn well u wouldnt know if i told you. Then proceed to ask me a million more questions about it...like im trying to watch something here dammit Ermm
Cant stand nosy people
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:38am
so i tried. i tried to keep the peace and keep everything together...tried to keep everybody happy...and as usual it backfired on me. im not sure why i always put my feelings aside in order to keep peace. but i did...and tonight it blew up in my face. of course dude was going off of what he heard...he doesnt know for a fact what has happened...hes basically firing blanks.this is the guy i used to love..now i want him to drop dead. i shouldnt have let him get me that angry...and of course no one else would back me up. but its all good. i knocked his head clean off...and so begans another chapter..of us at war.

lolz i feel like

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 03 2014 at 12:41am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:33am
I am embarrassed of not having a social life.
My mom and my sister got mad at me during Christmas and they picked on me about being lonely. I left shortly after they did that. It happened twice, one when my sister attacked me, the other when my mom did.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:36am
fucc 'em.^^^^^^^

no disrespect to your fams or anything.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:42am
Well, they know where to hit to get a reaction.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

He was Italian and American Indian. Okay if I had to best describe him I would say the Rock is who he looked like. 6'4 250 lbs of something good.

Italian and American Indian? Interesting mix.
And looked like Dwayne?? The Rock looks fiiine

Yeah and yummy like that, I swear I cant date munchkins anymore hence reason 567 why my sons father dont have a chance in hell in taping it . 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:15am
I dont understand if you dont like my 20' weaves, my sarcastic attitude, my penchant for sometimes colorful nails and foolery why do you call yourself liking me? Hoping to change me into some press and curl homely heffa whos main concern is how you like your steak will NEVER happen.

This ninja was talking about he is looking for a 50/50 relationship and I was sitting there wondering if I left now could I still get to the eyebrow place before it closed and checking flights so Tommy can do illicit things to me. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 652653654655656 762>
  Share Topic