BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 651652653654655 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:49am
I just realized that women who smell nice are one of my weaknesses. I walked past a woman at Walgreens yesterday and she smelled so damn good. I thought about it briefly when I got in the car but nothing more. Lo and behold I had a dream early this morning that I remember fully and keep replaying in my head.

--I asked this woman for directions, she was fairly attractive but I wasn't attracted to her. I moved closer to her as she was pointing which way to go and I immediately lost focus. She smelled edible. I was immediately attracted and she became more beautiful. All I wanted to do was kiss her on her back. I was in lust. Her snappy comeback to me acknowledging how she smelled was also a plus. I like a feisty woman.--

Anyway, I can't get this dream out of my head. I guess I need a release.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:52am
Every Time he posts on twitter I cringe.Pinch
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:27pm
I love my husband but I hate his father. I wish he didn't come from that man. He is a nasty miserable woman hater. No one else sees this except for me and my husbands mom. I can just feel it. He doesn't like strong minded women. And he is very uncomfortable around me. I make sure he is uncomfortable too. I don't care. I hate men like that. My husband is soo opposite of him though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:32pm
I have a have a half sister that I was estranged from for about 16 years. She was a baby when I moved from my dad's house. Now she is back in my life and I don't know how to communicate with her. I know she looks up to me but I don't know what to say to her most of the time. I love her alot but I just feel disconnected.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:33pm
I have been drinking and I get really emotional. So forgive me yall
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:07am
I want to move back near home and get farmland and grow some vegetation.
Have a couple cows and chickens and a hog.
Live kinda green.
Won't be completely void of consumerism bc I indulge sometimes my self but still.

Work in the city and come home to the country with my sugar pop cantaloupe.
Feel like were gonna get married soon and I'd say yes.
Feels like time wasted when we aren't together.

Everything is different when we are in the same space.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 27 2013 at 3:09am
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:58am
I wish this man would just leave me alone. I really don't know what to do anymore.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:03am
who's bothering you faithfull?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:38am
only one member of my so-called fam bothered to say happy birthday to me 
they didnt see me but they act like they don't know my number.. 
they did slip a card under my door the next day that was signed by some ppl.. but still.. and i know they didnt forget. 
the only fam member who said it was my mother.. who hasn't bothered to call me in a long time. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 27 2013 at 11:43am
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

I wish this man would just leave me alone. I really don't know what to do anymore.
I got the same problem.....my people telling me I'm too nice.....I just want to be left alone.......we not together and he can't comprehend plus he fuking ish up with my current.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 651652653654655 754>
  Share Topic