FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 636637638639640 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

oooohhhh i want to see pics!

honestly they weren't married so i don't mind the ratchetness.

Exactly .
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:05pm
My mother just called and asked "what time should we be there?"

I said so she asked if I was still on the line. I said Im starting early. She said 2-3. Now im doing the "mommy bout to be home from work" clean. I seem to clean more thoroughly when I under pressure.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:06pm
I just had an epiphany, im not happy with my life right now. I really dont know what to do to fix it though, 2013 has left me with a lot of trust issues...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Yall trying to get me to post pics that I might have stolen off of FB of Michelle. Im TRYING to be good......

That voice that me tells me stuff is wrong and don't act on it. I never listen to that boring heffa & usually act on it and deal with the fallout.

Do it!!! I too like to indulge in bad behavior.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:16am
I really dont care for the people outside of my immediate family save for a select few...And I have my reasons...
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:49am
I just realized that women who smell nice are one of my weaknesses. I walked past a woman at Walgreens yesterday and she smelled so damn good. I thought about it briefly when I got in the car but nothing more. Lo and behold I had a dream early this morning that I remember fully and keep replaying in my head.

--I asked this woman for directions, she was fairly attractive but I wasn't attracted to her. I moved closer to her as she was pointing which way to go and I immediately lost focus. She smelled edible. I was immediately attracted and she became more beautiful. All I wanted to do was kiss her on her back. I was in lust. Her snappy comeback to me acknowledging how she smelled was also a plus. I like a feisty woman.--

Anyway, I can't get this dream out of my head. I guess I need a release.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:52am
Every Time he posts on twitter I cringe.Pinch
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:27pm
I love my husband but I hate his father. I wish he didn't come from that man. He is a nasty miserable woman hater. No one else sees this except for me and my husbands mom. I can just feel it. He doesn't like strong minded women. And he is very uncomfortable around me. I make sure he is uncomfortable too. I don't care. I hate men like that. My husband is soo opposite of him though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:32pm
I have a have a half sister that I was estranged from for about 16 years. She was a baby when I moved from my dad's house. Now she is back in my life and I don't know how to communicate with her. I know she looks up to me but I don't know what to say to her most of the time. I love her alot but I just feel disconnected.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:33pm
I have been drinking and I get really emotional. So forgive me yall
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 636637638639640 807>
  Share Topic