Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:36am
Lol at chubby fingers.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Didn't mean literal filth...but your actions are low down & dirty...but to each there own I guess.

The heart wants what it wants.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

ooohhh princess grace i have some questions...was his gf yt? was he yt? i need to picture this lol

She was a bottle blonde, I know this because when she had her meltdown after he left her ass I saw her at the Food Lion with dark roots looking all disheveled.

He was Italian and American Indian. Okay if I had to best describe him I would say the Rock is who he looked like. 6'4 250 lbs of something good.

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 24 2013 at 1:10pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:02pm
Yall trying to get me to post pics that I might have stolen off of FB of Michelle. Im TRYING to be good......

That voice that me tells me stuff is wrong and don't act on it. I never listen to that boring heffa & usually act on it and deal with the fallout.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:04pm
oooohhhh i want to see pics!

honestly they weren't married so i don't mind the ratchetness.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

oooohhhh i want to see pics!

honestly they weren't married so i don't mind the ratchetness.

Exactly .
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:05pm
My mother just called and asked "what time should we be there?"

I said so she asked if I was still on the line. I said Im starting early. She said 2-3. Now im doing the "mommy bout to be home from work" clean. I seem to clean more thoroughly when I under pressure.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:06pm
I just had an epiphany, im not happy with my life right now. I really dont know what to do to fix it though, 2013 has left me with a lot of trust issues...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Yall trying to get me to post pics that I might have stolen off of FB of Michelle. Im TRYING to be good......

That voice that me tells me stuff is wrong and don't act on it. I never listen to that boring heffa & usually act on it and deal with the fallout.

Do it!!! I too like to indulge in bad behavior.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:16am
I really dont care for the people outside of my immediate family save for a select few...And I have my reasons...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654 733>