BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 648649650651652 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:24pm
yes i wanna know more about "my neighbours man" part. LOL
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:26pm
i have made the worst decisions of my life recently
why was i so dumb…?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

guurlll

was waiting on someone else to catch that...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

On a happier note I plan on snuggling on New Years Eve with this on...

http://www.fredericks.com/Glittered_Glamour_Teddy/94124,default,pd.html?cgid=US01&defaultOpt=true&all1=all

wow those are sexy, Princess!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:36pm
I confess that after all the drama that has been going (and finding out he was having serious issues and that's why he was so unavailable) I am drained and not interested in pursuing him anymore.

Some relationships do feel like running a marathon, and the past weeks certainly felt like I was doing laps around the globe!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

PG you appropriated your neighbours man? Sorry to hear that he passed on Hugdid she still live there when you got with him? You gangsta.

I dunno what show to watch there are too many choices!! I hate netflix!

Hangs head in SLIGHT and I mean slight shame, Yes he was my neighbors BF. It was a bunch of drama but I don't let a thing like a angry chubby GF stand in my way. I was content to flirt and let him be BUT that lil chubby finger heffa rubbed me the wrong way.

She was a friend of my aunt, that was how I ended up at their house. I was minding my own and not there on a man stealing mission I was there doing good honest work for my job. Lord he came out the back and I swear I licked my lips and could sop him up with a biscuit.

Anyone in a 800 mile radius could see the attraction but I was changing my ways until she issues a nasty ultimatum where she pointed her finger and said." I aint worried about YOU of all people taking my man cause he don't even like black girls".

At this point it was some flirting but that was all, after that it was on and popping. Four weeks after she issued those words not only did we find out her man liked black women but he left current white gf's to be with them.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:06pm
ugh. i think i love him...hes never gonna return those feelings though. hes been damaged beyond repair....

is that why i love him? cause no one else does??Confused is that a bad thing?

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 23 2013 at 4:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

guurlll

was waiting on someone else to catch that...

Yall so messy......

Okay I was down south traveling for work doing good honest work for Superstorm Sandy. My aunt lives in the state I was working in, she rode over to a Gf's house and I tagged along. There I met the fine and I mean fine piece of man candy , we can call him Michelles BF.

I have known to maybe steal a man or two but I swear I was living a different life and doing Yoga and whatnot. So even though I was attracted to him I wasn't gonna let him into my delicate vagina, he had a GF and I was TRYING to respect that.

So it was some too long stares and whatever but still all innocent. They lived in a apt around the corner from my hotel, I was only supposed to be there for 2 weeks for work. So Michelles ass being all extra friendly cause her man don't date black girls kept inviting me over, it was to the point where I was thinking are they trying to get a threesome but she was just game goofy and in her mind I wasn't a threat cause Im colored and all.

Now I will admit that did I show up to their house for a card game in some painted on jeans and womder woman t shirt and when asked why the shirt I might have said Im like wonder woman I can do ANYTHING with my full lips glossed to high heaven in some slutbucket red lip gloss but I digress again. Still innocent no phone numbers exchanged or anything .

He kept asking about me she got mad and that's when she pointed that fat ass finger in my face. A week later he asked me out on New Years Eve, I accepted and proceeded to purchase a Freakum dress and skyhigh heels and overnighted some crotchless number from Fredericks and I proceeded to ring in the New Year Hooker style with her fine ass man on top of me. Two days later I was nice enough to send him back to her, Im filled with good graces.

A few weeks went by and I got downright disrespectful with my , I decided my vagina deserved him more than hers and he agreed so since my job extended my visit we extended our relationship. He packed, we found a place and lived happily ever after until his passing.

I swear I loved that man at first sight!

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 23 2013 at 4:24pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ugh. i think i love him...hes never gonna return those feelings though. hes been damaged beyond repair....

is that why i love him? cause no one else does??Confused is that a bad thing?

Bad and sort of unhealthy but I make my own rule book so what do I know. Other people probably have loved him he just wont let them so are you ready to be in a one sided affair? Can your heart really take that? If so carry on If not stop it now before you are crushed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:30pm
I was trying to upload a pic for visuals ....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 648649650651652 754>
  Share Topic