Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 647648649650651 734>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:00pm
This guy who openly smoked crack tried to get me to hang out with him once. I told him god bless and good luck.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

So... When does popping up at someone's house go from "being concerned" over into "being crazy"?

If you "concerned" you alert the proper channels, don't just show up like you know CPR and gone save my ass. This concerned have anything to do with ignored calls and texts?

If so that ninja just crazy,

Weird situation, lots of on and off communication but it's been resolved.

All well that ends well, I got my ass choked but the sex with Tommy was so worth it. So worth it that my flight is booked for December 31 on a 7pm flight but I digress.

There's so many unhinged people out there. They take you through the motions with them. sh*t no judgment from here, Get it how you live! Just be careful out there.

That Ninja aint unhinged really just mad cause I'm not checking for him, he had bald vagina pics in his phone with some downright skankdified texts. . There is no defending bald vagina pics so Im done, no hard feelings just over it is all.

When Im done, Im really done and you don't exist anymore in my mind...

Are you a cancer perhaps?Embarrassed

Nope a Sagittarius, I just don't get why people drag stuff out. Funny thing is Im not a snooper I found the pics and texts on accident. He accused me of some sneaky mess and went through my phone while I was in the shower. So I jokingly said let me see your phone since you checking mine and I found the bald puss shots and texts.

I was mad for a hot second, said peace and I wish you well and never called again so I really didn't understand all the extraness feel like afterwards. When I write you off I write you off for real, you don't exist any more. Time is too precious to be wasting on foolery.

I have been married twice, well technically Im still married now but Im getting divorced. I honestly don't think Im cutout for marriage and Im iffy on relationships to be honest. If its no trust or I have to sit around waiting on the gotcha moment WTF is the point.

Im trying to look cute ,who has the time or energy to waste on looking through his phone, calling hoez sounding dumb asking why you calling my man or waiting on him to give you herpes cause you KNOW he cheating but still hanging around. Im too fancy for all of that!

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:15pm
Love and obsession are hard to let go of. Trust me I know and Sags are cruel.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:26pm
Im not emotional at all, men have told me it bothers them and has ended some relationships. I'm sorry I cant be a mascara running basketcase to make you feel loved. Maybe its not anything wrong with me maybe you just dated insecure, needy broads in the past but they never see it that way.

Its me .... or so they say but they still calling.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:31pm

Im not emotional at all, men have told me it bothers them and has ended some relationships. I'm sorry I cant be a mascara running basketcase to make you feel loved. Maybe its not anything wrong with me maybe you just dated insecure, needy broads in the past but they never see it that way.

You hate cuddlers too?!?!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:39pm
I just finished up Christmas shopping for my friends. Everytime i added an item to my shopping cart for one of them I added something for myself. Cry 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:41pm

You hate cuddlers too?!?!

I used too but it was one man that I could cuddle with until the end of time and Im no cuddler. He passed away and words cant describe how I felt. He was 6'4 250 pounds of man candy and smelled so yummy. The one time I was really happy and it was taken away.

I never believed in love at first sight until I met him, and he was my neighbors man. He came walking out the house and I was like where did this beautiful creature come from and where has he been my whole life.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:42pm
That's crazy sorry to hear.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:47pm

That's crazy sorry to hear.

Its okay...

Sorry that a crack smoker thought it was okay to talk to you. Those people should stick to other pipe carriers.

On a happier note I plan on snuggling on New Years Eve with this on...

http://www.fredericks.com/Glittered_Glamour_Teddy/94124,default,pd.html?cgid=US01&defaultOpt=true&all1=all

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 23 2013 at 1:50pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:08pm
PG you appropriated your neighbours man? Sorry to hear that he passed on Hugdid she still live there when you got with him? You gangsta.

I dunno what show to watch there are too many choices!! I hate netflix!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 647648649650651 734>