Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 732>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 10:11am
^^ AA, from this app:

Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 10:14am
I have that app.

And I wish I could purge some members from BHM permanently. Those tunnel vision and one size fits all views just grind me the wrong way.

'Scust
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:34am
then my friendtor broke it down for me. if i'm of the mind that one can speak things into the universe, i should be way more declarative in what i'm looking for in a partner. the universe is following my cue here and i should speak upon a partner with the same ambition as i speak on any of my other goals. 

that's got me thinking... 

and i really do need to check in with my journal.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:35am
kind of fibbing about where i am right now...but not on purpose Disapprove
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

So... When does popping up at someone's house go from "being concerned" over into "being crazy"?

If you "concerned" you alert the proper channels, don't just show up like you know CPR and gone save my ass. This concerned have anything to do with ignored calls and texts?

If so that ninja just crazy,

Take this advice from a girl who had someone "worried" about her, it ended with said girl being choked while his "worried" ass choked her while saying he LOVES her. This same girl had to run out of her own home while screaming in her tiny Puma shorts so that a sane concerened person could call the police.

Thank God the water company was taking a break on my street, I underestimated his level of crazy. On a sidenote I still looked semi cute and the man working for the water company asked for my phone number .

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 23 2013 at 11:47am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

So... When does popping up at someone's house go from "being concerned" over into "being crazy"?

If you "concerned" you alert the proper channels, don't just show up like you know CPR and gone save my ass. This concerned have anything to do with ignored calls and texts?

Weird situation, lots of on and off communication but it's been resolved.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 11:49am

All well that ends well, I got my ass choked but the sex with Tommy was so worth it. So worth it that my flight is booked for December 31 on a 7pm flight but I digress.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:03pm

All well that ends well, I got my ass choked but the sex with Tommy was so worth it. So worth it that my flight is booked for December 31 on a 7pm flight but I digress.

There's so many unhinged people out there. They take you through the motions with them. sh*t no judgment from here, Get it how you live! Just be careful out there.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:31pm

There's so many unhinged people out there. They take you through the motions with them. sh*t no judgment from here, Get it how you live! Just be careful out there.

That Ninja aint unhinged really just mad cause I'm not checking for him, he had bald vagina pics in his phone with some downright skankdified texts. . There is no defending bald vagina pics so Im done, no hard feelings just over it is all.

When Im done, Im really done and you don't exist anymore in my mind...
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:54pm

That Ninja aint unhinged really just mad cause I'm not checking for him, he had bald vagina pics in his phone with some downright skankdified texts. . There is no defending bald vagina pics so Im done, no hard feelings just over it is all.

When Im done, Im really done and you don't exist anymore in my mind...

Are you a cancer perhaps?Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System