Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 624625626627628 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 1:27am
I feel like everyone is getting serious and I still want to have fun first. I swear I am remedial when it comes to life's benchmarks.Dead
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 2:26am
Every time I put his ass to sleep, I give myself a mental pat on the back like, " Yeah, talk that sh!t now nicca!"

Daddy, my ass.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:21am
I need new friends.
I havent made a single friend since my freshman year and that heaux was a traitor so she got the boot Sleepy
But I'm a little tired of living on campus and being by myself, it defeats the purpose imo
W.e after next semester im out that bitch Cool On to my own place!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 2:36pm
Every once in a blue moon ill feel really depressed thinking about certain regrets from the past. Today is one of those days

I try to remind myself that there's no point in regret. Just learn from it and move on. And sometimes you gotta experience some bad decisions in order to grow as a person.

Ill feel better tomorrow. That's usually how it works. Ill feel bad for a day but then come back feelin stronger
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:55pm
I confess that I wish to not give a damn about him or any men for that matter as I did a few months ago. It felt good and I felt powerful.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I'm seriously considering getting back with my ex-wife, to whom I've been divorced from for 8 years, to co-parent our kids till they turn 18 (4 more years), then I'm out!

Will you be honest about your intentions, or will you let her think you guys are going to live happily ever after?

I'm just curious.

Unfortunately, she has stage 4 kidney cancer and honestly don't know how long it would be anyway. We really enjoy doing things together with the kids, however she's not very good at expressing her feelings. I would only do it if we had an understanding.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:48pm
people call me crazy.. but i rarely show how much of a crazy ass bish i can be. only a few have seen it.. the true derangedness‚Ķ i show my reg crazy bish mode sometimes when i get mad. 

ima show em crazy. they haven't seen shiit. 
I'm trying not to.. but its hard. 

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:37pm

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm seriously considering getting back with my ex-wife, to whom I've been divorced from for 8 years, to co-parent our kids till they turn 18 (4 more years), then I'm out!

Will you be honest about your intentions, or will you let her think you guys are going to live happily ever after?

I'm just curious.

Unfortunately, she has stage 4 kidney cancer and honestly don't know how long it would be anyway. We really enjoy doing things together with the kids, however she's not very good at expressing her feelings. I would only do it if we had an understanding.

Sorry to hear that.

At least you'll be honest with her. I guess you'd be providing companionship in case something happens.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:44pm
I hate having more than five post in a thread....and more then one post on one page...I just feel ....ugh.....lol

Edited by BBpants - Dec 09 2013 at 10:44pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:11pm
getting back to a "good" place can be difficult or just take longer than expected. 

i've got to be more patient with myself. at least i'm creating a plan. 

i'll be starting the new year on a good note. 

adjusting to change takes a bit of time too. i'm glad that my bosses are supportive and that i'm streamlining the process. i hope to be caught up this week.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 624625626627628 775>
  Share Topic