Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 634635636637638 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:55pm
I like midna...but...fck that other confessions thread.
Lets keep it original ppl
dont stop till the thread break
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:25pm
I just moan to eating macaroni and cheese mixed with candied yams. glory
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:32pm
I got a REALLY GREAT PHONE CALL just now!!! My fam is gonna be SOOOO happy!!!

Let me log the fucc off & handle my bizniz.  It is soo strange how things keep getting better & better for me.  sh*t is surreal!!Tongue
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:50pm
My ex found me on facebook I hate when my exes look me up when they're going through something with their current situation and this was one who broke it in
Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

I love my mom, but sometimes she's over the top. I told her about my man who I am really serious with, and she goes on a rampant on how she has to call Israel or some place in nigeria in order to ask some "prophet" there to ask if this is the right guy for me, and if they say no, then I have to cut it off.

Obivously I won't because I am my own person and old enough to make my own decisions, but I will never be able to intorduce her to him or talk about him to her if they do say no. Since I am older now, I would love to have girl talk like that (boyfriend talk and relationship advice) with my mother, but it doesn't seem like that will happen. Everytime I tell her anything where I want chill advice or want to talk, she goes "JUst pray about it. God will guide you." I get God is important to her, but damn, I don't want every conversation to turn into some prayer session.

she says if I am a true Christian, then I will follow what the prophet says and I better not go against it. Sleepy doin the most

UPDATE:

I just got off the phone with my mom, and she told me that the prophets she spoke to approve of him. They say he is a good fit for me, and its okay if we move forward. I am sooooo so so so HAPPY! Not because I believe in them really, but because since they said that, my mom approves! Having my mom's approval is amazing to me, and now I can have him meet her and not keep him a secret. Big smile Man today is a great day.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:04pm
Confession:
CryCryCry

I edited in case my worse nightmare comes true and he DOES blow up and finds this. 
I don't want him sending me the evil eye or any obeah LOLStern Smile

I still haz a major sad though.
SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Derri - Dec 04 2013 at 3:10pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:07pm
omg Derri...LOL
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:07am
I can't shake him, ugh!!! I keep lying to myself and saying I'm going to leave him alone but I can't. Now I'm torn, guess ill keep them all. The stable was looking thin anyway, What the f*ck ever!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:27pm
I kind of dont care that she's "going through" stuff, cry some more.Sleepy

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 06 2013 at 3:27pm
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:45pm
I'm seriously considering getting back with my ex-wife, to whom I've been divorced from for 8 years, to co-parent our kids till they turn 18 (4 more years), then I'm out!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 634635636637638 733>