Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 630631632633634 775>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:49am
i feel like id give my right nipple for a real sibling.. i think ppl take siblings for granted.. i don't understand my mother and aunts/uncles.. there were 4 of them that grew up together.. i don't understand how they barely speak… i would give anything for the close bond of a brother or sister.. they were together for like 18 years for christs sake…. 

anyways though.. in the spirit of thanksgiving i realized something that I'm thankful for that i never really realized.. I'm thankful for my cousin. Aside from my gram and gramps she has probably been the only blood relative who I've felt like has embodied every part of what i feel 'family' should be. it wasn't always like this.. she used to be really mean to me when i was younger (she's older).. but she's been a positive part of my later years. i am very thankful for her.. i want to tell her today.. but idk how.. I'm not mushy. maybe ill write it out to her.. maybe its the alcohol talking.. cus i don't do this soft shiit.. but yea i do appreciate her. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 28 2013 at 12:31pm
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:08am
So strange that I'm thinking about you lately after so long. Not as much as I used to, but this once or twice still feels too frequent and I refuse to go back there.

In the end, I went about things wrong. What can I say? I'm reactionary. Is it possible to regret my actions, but not feel bad for them? My feelings were more than justified.

While I would very much like to strangle you, I hope you're doing well-- that you're happy.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:36am
I was a little jealous that my brother was going out to enjoy his day with his wife and kids while I'm stuck here in neutral studying for my boards. When will this end? I just want to scream, I'm so tired of feeling this way...stuck. While everyone is living their lives I'm just here wallowing in frustration. Where the fck is MY blessing?

Edited by IslandSuga - Nov 30 2013 at 9:37am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 11:19am
I'm about ready to be done with this girl, she acting brand new since she got boo'd up. I never actd like that when I was in a relationship
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 5:09pm
I am going to admit it here I am jealous of the way my boyfriend jumps for the women in his family. It is not like he treats me bad or anything but it feels like sometimes he questions me about things I need or want him to do. But then he turns around and does some of those same thing for his women family with no problems or questions. I will not say anything to him about it because I know that is a battle I can not win. It just feels good at least saying it here.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 5:10pm
sometimes i dont like being tall Disapprove

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 5:25pm
I'm really sick of the "wire monkey baby" , " icebox where your heart used to be", and cold heart jokes.

My family has never been overly affectionate, and that's just how I was raised. I'm so sick of hearing how I don't show emotions, I'm not affectionate, don't seem to care, blah, blah, blah.

It's coming from every where, my brother, my man, even my best friends.

Like damn... do I have to stroke y'all and tell you how special you are every fukcin day?

I know I didn't say it often, but do they realize how hurtful it is when I say "I love you too", and they act like hell froze over?!

Don't they know real Gs move in silence like lasagna...

But for real, they need to get off my d!ck.

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 10:57pm
I miss my parents so much Cry.  I don't think I was a good daughter; could have been so much better, nicer to them.  Wish I could hug them and hear their voices just one more time.  They've been gone for years, but it feels like just yesterday...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 12:31am
ugh, i know he wanted to kiss me but, i just dont see him like that. I hope things dont get awkward
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 12:51am
I feel like punishing with no sex for a week because I am not seeing him tonight.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 630631632633634 775>
  Share Topic