Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 606607608609610 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I want you around me but not all the time and when your not around me I want you to miss being around me...Sometimes I need time to miss you.....Why is that so hard to understand.

this is exactly why i wouldn't wanna live with someone until were married or almost married… 

i can't be around a person for all that time.. and i believe its good/normal/right for ppl to need the time/space to miss each other 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:50pm
I can't stand the girlfriend of my boyfriend's best friend. This girl irks me; she played white knight in my country, teaching English to poor kids; took a few pics too close to my boyfriend, which I found unnecessary especially when she had just met him, and now she has his number and texts him to bring me to the club/bar/get-together and recently added him on facebook.

His friend just made their relationship official and although I don't want to ever meet her, I know it will eventually happen since the guy is super chill and he is, after all, my boyfriend's best bud!

My boyfriend is kinda upset that I won't go to anything involving this girl, especially because now everytime his friend invites him to something, she is there, and my boyfriend misses me, but oh well, I am not meeting this b!tch!
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:05pm
I told him that I have no intentions of dating him, I'm not going to chase him and that he should make himself available for sex with minimal conversation. He got all sensitive on me. Should I feel bad?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I told him that I have no intentions of dating him, I'm not going to chase him and that he should make himself available for sex with minimal conversation. He got all sensitive on me. Should I feel bad?

nope, this ride costs no feelings, take it!
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

nope, this ride costs no feelings, take it!

I just hate emo men. If the shoe were on the other foot he'd have no qualms about playing with my head.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:45pm
i hate when people want to keep you tuned into every single little detail of a bullsh*t situation and don't want to hear criticism so then you just try to be supportive, offering suggestions to make things better but they shoot down everything you say.  i really don't get ppl.
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:09am
I love my mom, but sometimes she's over the top. I told her about my man who I am really serious with, and she goes on a rampant on how she has to call Israel or some place in nigeria in order to ask some "prophet" there to ask if this is the right guy for me, and if they say no, then I have to cut it off.

Obivously I won't because I am my own person and old enough to make my own decisions, but I will never be able to intorduce her to him or talk about him to her if they do say no. Since I am older now, I would love to have girl talk like that (boyfriend talk and relationship advice) with my mother, but it doesn't seem like that will happen. Everytime I tell her anything where I want chill advice or want to talk, she goes "JUst pray about it. God will guide you." I get God is important to her, but damn, I don't want every conversation to turn into some prayer session.

she says if I am a true Christian, then I will follow what the prophet says and I better not go against it. Sleepy doin the most
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 2:12am
semi NSFW.........................

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 2:18am
I need a male best friend/flirt buddy.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 2:20am
I had one before. I had to let him go because he kept trying to fucc me. He was the best. I text him telling him I miss him so.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 606607608609610 775>
  Share Topic