Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 605606607608609 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I don't understand it.

I'm not upset over him specifically, its just depressing this always happens

You get so happy and optimistic about someone and you just get let down.

we are >>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<
like why even bother to waste my time like that?
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:33pm
Speaking of which,
Im bout ready to cut this negro off...things are just too messy. Got damn bhm and yall judgin ass heifers Angry I really want to make a thread
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 12:39pm
I've been a bad, bad girl.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 12:40pm
I thoroughly enjoy hand washing clothes.

I am obsessed with clothe diapers.

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 12:56pm
I am the girl he sung about in Sabotage and Bad....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:39pm
I did a mock-up strip dance for my boyfriend and he loved it, although I thought it was poorly played out...now I want to learn how to really strip for himEmbarrassed
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:42pm
I want you around me but not all the time and when your not around me I want you to miss being around me...Sometimes I need time to miss you.....Why is that so hard to understand.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 7:34pm
I hate feeling vulnerable, but I hate that I feel like Im not allowed to display my vulnerability even more
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I want you around me but not all the time and when your not around me I want you to miss being around me...Sometimes I need time to miss you.....Why is that so hard to understand.

this is exactly why i wouldn't wanna live with someone until were married or almost married… 

i can't be around a person for all that time.. and i believe its good/normal/right for ppl to need the time/space to miss each other 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:50pm
I can't stand the girlfriend of my boyfriend's best friend. This girl irks me; she played white knight in my country, teaching English to poor kids; took a few pics too close to my boyfriend, which I found unnecessary especially when she had just met him, and now she has his number and texts him to bring me to the club/bar/get-together and recently added him on facebook.

His friend just made their relationship official and although I don't want to ever meet her, I know it will eventually happen since the guy is super chill and he is, after all, my boyfriend's best bud!

My boyfriend is kinda upset that I won't go to anything involving this girl, especially because now everytime his friend invites him to something, she is there, and my boyfriend misses me, but oh well, I am not meeting this b!tch!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 605606607608609 807>
  Share Topic