Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 618619620621622 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 12:19am
That made me spitlaugh.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

....there was a time when it wasn't unbearable?Geek
What mystical land do you live in?!?!?
yours were unbearable from the jump? like they built the store around unbearable people and they were forever trapped inside? 

what pox ridden ditch of squalor are you from? Geek

I'm from Los Angeles, and the first Walmart I ever went to was a mess. A messy mess. The messiest of messes. And every one (save for the ones in Porter Ranch and Fallbrook, aka, the rich white neighborhoods) I've been in since has been equal to or greater than the first on the ratchetness scale.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 5:46am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

Sometimes I sleep with my ex to help pay off my loans. I feel like such a prostitute afterwards, but they'll be paid off next June.  I meant prostitute in a joking manner.

Well, you said you actually like your ex, so don't think of it as slangin that cat. Think if it as screwing your ex with a lil icing on the cake.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 7:48am
I want some chicken wangs and I'm off  today.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:08pm
I miss Chicago just a little bit.

Actually I miss him.

Fvck!!!!
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:09pm
We've been on the phone almost five hours.

Smh
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:11am

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

....there was a time when it wasn't unbearable?Geek
What mystical land do you live in?!?!?
yours were unbearable from the jump? like they built the store around unbearable people and they were forever trapped inside? 

what pox ridden ditch of squalor are you from? Geek

I'm from Los Angeles, and the first Walmart I ever went to was a mess. A messy mess. The messiest of messes. And every one (save for the ones in Porter Ranch and Fallbrook, aka, the rich white neighborhoods) I've been in since has been equal to or greater than the first on the ratchetness scale.
this really fits the description of the walmart down crenshaw in the mall. and it will never change.LOL its the first one i went in. will never step foot in again.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

this really fits the description of the walmart down crenshaw in the mall. and it will never change.LOL its the first one i went in. will never step foot in again.

That's because that's the one I was describingLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:00pm
^^^ Damn. Um.… They're ok here. The biggest complaint (non business ethics related) is the lack of open registers or self checkouts in some of them. Hmmm… weird how that varies.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:06pm
Why do I always have to be interested in the taken ones? Ugh. They're taken for a reason.

Now I've had a dream about him. *le sigh* It was wonderful though.

that what woke me up was panic thinking we broke a charm on my bracelet.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Nov 09 2013 at 7:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 618619620621622 773>
  Share Topic