BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 608609610611612 767>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:27pm
Lol
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:27pm
I'm so tired of ppl pretending to be straight during convos with me. If we're not even talking about anything remotely close to sexuality why do you need to keep making sh*t up to me. It's annoying as hell. Ppl in general that volunteer lies are so Sus. I hate small talk anyway, it's even harder for me to feign interest when ppl bs. I just stop talking mid convo, type into my phone and I end up looking like a bish. It's happening right now lol.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:59pm
I ain't shyt sometimes but I own it.

Was in the grocery store yesterday, this black guy and his yt girlfriend ( ole girl was built and looked like a wilder beast ) are in line next to me at the self checkout... She was making it known to me that they are a couple, I caught her staring at me a couple of times... I was ignoring them (her) but she was doing the most THEN this negro looked at me like I know you want me and gave me a stank face... Me confused..Confused..

Well, I am walking to my car and they just happend to be park next to me.. I look over at their  hooptie of a car with glee... he looked at me embarassed then that ish didn't want to start and he had to pop the hood. I looked over and smiled as I drove away and let out a deep belly laugh... He tried not to make eye contact whilst popping the hood....Ole girl was looking all the way across the street..LOL 

Edited by Rumbera - Oct 22 2013 at 1:59pm
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:38pm
Every time I see Bill de Blasio daughter on that commercial I just wanna rip that flower crap off her head...wtf is that? Not cute!
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:40pm
I'm getting closer to CD and I'm afraid I can't believe this man came and shook up my whole world....sigh I feel it coming on.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 2:01am
I derive a sense satisfaction from your futile attempts.

Your meaninglessness pleases me.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 8:48am
Bestie pushing it this week! for whatever reason she don't like CD ok early morning you invite me to party tonight you know who I am dating and you know right now that is the only man im dating you tell me your bringing your new friend but then you say invite whomever you want but because you have some issue with him you can't say his name....bish don't make me mad!!!!Im dating him get over it!
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:57pm
I hate SUVs and SUV drivers.  I've been driven off the road twice by old folks who can't see over the steering wheel driving massive SUVs.  And since I drive a compact car, SUV drivers seem to think they can just intimidate me into allowing them in front of me on the highway.  Just wait your turn like everyone else.  And if you hit me, there's a 99% chance that I will beat you with the baseball bat in the seat next to me. 

What is the deal with people who insist on sitting next to you on the train (subway, Metro, whatever) when there are empty seats all over the car?  If you're sitting in a 3 seat and someone gets up, if you're in the middle, move your butt over!  Why are you all up on me? I could tell you who the worse offenders are, but it'll sound racist.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 1:24pm
ive been talkin to this guy for sometime now... he works/lives here in my building. no biggie. we always say hi and stuff...we stop and chat..hes from Chicago...tall ok lookin guy. its so cute hes trying really hard to be polite...he curses but catches himself before the words come out..and changes. he doesnt know about my introvertedness (if thats even a word, i doubt it tho) ...so i kinda want to be left alone...he always wants to come over for breakfast. says he'll buy a plate from me. "if you let me buy some breakfast i'll WILL show you my gratitude" is what he always says...and the way he says it...has me backing off slowly...which quickly turns into a "well see you later" hes nice to talk to but...maybe my eyes and ears are clogged i cant tell what hes really after....i really just want to avoid him now. sucks cause hes always around.

Edited by Lady ICE - Oct 26 2013 at 1:25pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 7:32pm
Chris Brown makes catchy ish
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style