Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 602603604605606 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

In my head I was like, "I see you nicca".
DeadLOL

Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Sometimes I wish I was single and start a new life in a different country where no one can find me.
this right here...LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 2:37am

that tattoo and booty looks very similar to a bhm members avi.....hmmmmmmmmmm Geek
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:50am
I've been eying this pretty gold pinky ring...but I always get this bad feeling before I commit to buy as if I am doing something wrong.
Are pinky rings ratchet? Have some sort of symbolism I do not know about? LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:36pm
i'm trying, but frankly, i just don't have the energy lately. 

i don't feel like doing much of anything and i'd rather be almost anywhere else than where i am. 

surprising that i've not clawed my or someone's eyes out in sheer frustration. 
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:12pm
I'm such an ugly person Dead  Sometimes I sit back and think about the things I do, say, and think and wonder how a person can house such negative and nasty feelings.  I want to be this person whose beauty radiates from within ... but now I'm starting to think it's impossible.  I don't know how to be beautiful Cry
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:47pm
He's giving me my nightly footrub and this negro tells me that most women don't get their feet rubbed as often.

What is this blasphemy???
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:35am
^^ i only had mine done when i was pregnant.

ugh. i spend too much time with him.
hes in all my thoughts. i wanna strangle him
but *sigh* i love him so much.

i just dont want to be in love tho..

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

He's giving me my nightly footrub and this negro tells me that most women don't get their feet rubbed as often.

What is this blasphemy???
Tis true Derri. Busted foot havin' Os ruining the game out in these streets.LOL

I gave my first foot & calf rub this year (hush up lol) out of curiosity and he was in heaven. I didn't know guys liked it that much.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:51am
omfg at this broad popping up in the middle of a convo. i can admit that made me feel some kind of way.  that we ignored her.  stop trying to be relevant.  go look after ya man.

--------------------------

but you cause all your own problems though. you are the common factor. wow that you lack the insight to be aware of or comprehend that. or if you do, you've ignored it and are happy to keep doing the same sh!t and complaining. you're mentally exhausting.

---------------------------

i'm just about at wits end waiting for answers from these damn people. why can't people just make a damn decision and stick to it. not saying rush yourself, people need time to decide things. however, how's about you be respectful of other people's time and get the fück on with it? this is time that i could've used, to put together a weekender trip, wasted.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 602603604605606 733>