BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 601602603604605 767>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:38pm
I'm selfish as fukc.

I know he wants marriage and more kids, but I have no interest in that. I know we genuinely love each other and want to be together, but I feel like he's hanging around hoping I'll eventually want to get married and have kids, and I'm hanging around hoping he'll decide that having just me with none of those extras will be enough.

In my defense, I told him from the jump I never wanted to get married and I didn't want kids.

To be honest, I could get married. I'm not against it, I just don't find it necessary. And there is no one else I wanna be with in the world. Plus, I'm sure God wouldn't be happy with my intentions to fornicate for the rest of my life. But WHY? Why can't we just be together and be happy, no ceremonies, paperwork, or other mess?

Kids are completely out of the question tho. He lays there rubbing my stomach talking bout having daughters that look like the perfect mixture of both of us, and I just give him the side eye from hell.

Sometimes I feel like I should free him so he can have that life he wants with someone else. But, I'm selfish and I want him.

Ugh... feels so good to vent! Can't talk to my best friend cuz she keeps going I'll magically wake up with maternal instincts and the desire for wedding bells.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:41pm
The fact that I miss having companionship irks me. Especially knowing that I need to work on being content with being single before I worry about being in another relationship again.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:08pm
Shady ya better start checking them condoms for holesLOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sad part is I just made an appointment Monday to get on birth control cuz he " casually" asked what would happen if I " accidentally" got pregnant cuz " you know condoms don't always work, bae".

In my head I was like, "I see you nicca".
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:45pm
From the first post I was thinking, you might want to watch him....and this here is a bit alarming.
Guys trap women all the time....especially if he's infatuated and wants more than you are comfortable with. I broke up with someone after being in your very situation: I'm fine with dating and staying childless, he wants kids, marriage, rubbing my stomach, getting ultra clingy....Watch your back

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sad part is I just made an appointment Monday to get on birth control cuz he " casually" asked what would happen if I " accidentally" got pregnant cuz " you know condoms don't always work, bae".

In my head I was like, "I see you nicca".
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i am such a hussie 

Details?

really wish i could but prying eyes be prying
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 3:56pm
At times, I hate my own jealous azz.

My ex worked with me and we've been flirting for years. No, we don't take it any further than that, I'm married.
When he was hired 3yrs ago, he stated that he would travel up to 40 miles or relocation. Our department has to make staff cuts so after he started dating co-worker, I suggested him for transfer. 

No shame.Approve

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm selfish as fukc.

I know he wants marriage and more kids, but I have no interest in that. I know we genuinely love each other and want to be together, but I feel like he's hanging around hoping I'll eventually want to get married and have kids, and I'm hanging around hoping he'll decide that having just me with none of those extras will be enough.

In my defense, I told him from the jump I never wanted to get married and I didn't want kids.

I don't think it's selfish when you've let it be known how you feel about kids and marriage. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 4:22pm
Im super annoyed that my friend is coming over to get her hair curled and says she has her kid....hes 1....bish we aint tryna chase yo kid around all night.....no I aint tryna have him all in my room......and Im still unpacking my shyt......fuk made you think that was a good idea.....

Im supper annoyed by this.....

Woosah
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 8:57pm
It is great to be loved and worshiped and yet not give a f*ck about the guy.
I feel powerful.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style