Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 798>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 8:38pm
Women be making me sick with these f*cking angles!!! I thought this girl was sooo cute until I clicked on her other pictures. f*cking bitches. Stop deceiving me with these angles!!

Cry
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 3:35am
For a brief split second I thought about going back....he said everything right but after days of deep thought I realize I feel sorry for him but I don't miss him.....all this extra ish has made CD distant and doubtful I can tell
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:00am
^^ funny. i almost fell for that too. all them daggon sweet words. had to turn on my annoying girl personality to get him to go away. lmao.

on another note: theres another guy. i love him. with his tall smart long hair self.
tall men are so yummy.

gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:11am
i want to be with him but neither of us are ready for a relationship right now Disapprove
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:22pm
Sometimes I wish I was single and start a new life in a different country where no one can find me.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:38pm
I'm selfish as fukc.

I know he wants marriage and more kids, but I have no interest in that. I know we genuinely love each other and want to be together, but I feel like he's hanging around hoping I'll eventually want to get married and have kids, and I'm hanging around hoping he'll decide that having just me with none of those extras will be enough.

In my defense, I told him from the jump I never wanted to get married and I didn't want kids.

To be honest, I could get married. I'm not against it, I just don't find it necessary. And there is no one else I wanna be with in the world. Plus, I'm sure God wouldn't be happy with my intentions to fornicate for the rest of my life. But WHY? Why can't we just be together and be happy, no ceremonies, paperwork, or other mess?

Kids are completely out of the question tho. He lays there rubbing my stomach talking bout having daughters that look like the perfect mixture of both of us, and I just give him the side eye from hell.

Sometimes I feel like I should free him so he can have that life he wants with someone else. But, I'm selfish and I want him.

Ugh... feels so good to vent! Can't talk to my best friend cuz she keeps going I'll magically wake up with maternal instincts and the desire for wedding bells.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:41pm
The fact that I miss having companionship irks me. Especially knowing that I need to work on being content with being single before I worry about being in another relationship again.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:08pm
Shady ya better start checking them condoms for holesLOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sad part is I just made an appointment Monday to get on birth control cuz he " casually" asked what would happen if I " accidentally" got pregnant cuz " you know condoms don't always work, bae".

In my head I was like, "I see you nicca".
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:45pm
From the first post I was thinking, you might want to watch him....and this here is a bit alarming.
Guys trap women all the time....especially if he's infatuated and wants more than you are comfortable with. I broke up with someone after being in your very situation: I'm fine with dating and staying childless, he wants kids, marriage, rubbing my stomach, getting ultra clingy....Watch your back

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sad part is I just made an appointment Monday to get on birth control cuz he " casually" asked what would happen if I " accidentally" got pregnant cuz " you know condoms don't always work, bae".

In my head I was like, "I see you nicca".
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 798>
  Share Topic