Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 584585586587588 782>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 7:56pm
Damn we getting close and don't know how to deal with my next problem.....I have to close this its just how.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I just found out 20 min ago that im homeless. My house caught on fire this afternoon and everything is gone. Please keep me and my family in good thoughts and prayers yall.Cry

Hug
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:04pm
eanaj HugHug
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:10pm

I just found out 20 min ago that im homeless. My house caught on fire this afternoon and everything is gone. Please keep me and my family in good thoughts and prayers yall.Cry
Jesus! I'm glad you were not home, thank God you were somewhere safe. i will pray for you. starting over is hard but keep your faith, you can do it girlie. Heart

im sorry i dont have any extra cash to send to you.

Cry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:23pm
eanaj! I'm so sorry.HugHeart
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

thanks for sharing skittles, now i dont feel so bad
im sorry you had to go through that 

Thank you, and I'm fine now. My therapist said it's normal to feel that way about people who have hurt us traumatically.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 11:48pm

I'm so sorry, and I hope none of your family was injured in the fire.
Hug
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:34am
my friend needs to know how to express her feelings better. Generally she is an opinionated person but not when it comes to men

The guy she hooks up with was clearly making comments about how he wants me. I shut him down but she's acting like its all cool and like she doesn't care when clearly she does.

Its like if he tells her to jump she would actually do it and be "ok..what do you want me to do next??"

I feel bad saying this but its true.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:42am
She probably thinks i want him. Which i don't. I think he's gross and I usually don't like guys that have had multiple stds
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:48am
lol at the stds he's probably doing her raw too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon