BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 595596597598599 765>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:15am
I am more excited about the trip than being with him.

Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:42am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Ok I can't get away....I don't think.I want to......I know its all sexual.....the sex is so good...4hrs of good hard D

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Shocked Dee-zam!
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
Lmao.....yass we are seriously getting it in.....its really really good

<font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Must be nice LOL  ... tiring, but nice nonetheless. 
my endorphins are onn overload...I go to sleep at 3 and still rise at 530....I'm open...tis all.....LOL

Edited by Sleek - Sep 26 2013 at 7:44am
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:26am
I hate when people invade your space at work. Like, if you want to have a conversation with someone do not come into my cubicle to talk over to them, and stop trying to include me into the conversation if you see me blatantly working and trying to ignore you! Walk your lazy Censored OVER TO THEIR CUBICLE! People are so RUDE!

I think I need a sick day. I'm emotionally distraught from work.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 4:39pm
I wish I was more confident Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:37am
today a man that i hate.. who has put his hands on me before.. lost his 3 yr old grandson 
and all i could think/say was, "god dont like ugly.." and "karma..." 
im an awful person 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:51am
I understand your feels Coco. When I hear news that the person who has physically and sexually abused me is failing miserably at life, I cant help but wish he was suffering more.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 2:04am
i wonder if theres something wrong with me.
i was just told about a death...
and i feel nothing...

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:39am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Sometimes I side eye my best friend because she always cheated on her boyfriends except one, slept around profusely, broke up a marriage, married her co-worker (the one she broke up the marriage with) and is now having contractions. Meanwhile I'm sangle than a mofo lol. It's crazy how life works lol

"Jus keep on livin'" is the phrase that comes to mind...

Well, we decided to explore our options and I'm glad. I couldn't shake the doubts I was having and after 10 months, it's like seriously? I should know if I'm in or if I'm out Sleepy 
I want to DATE! I want to explore the HECK out of my options! EmbarrassedLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 9:26am
thanks for sharing skittles, now i dont feel so bad
im sorry you had to go through that 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 9:39am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Sometimes I side eye my best friend because she always cheated on her boyfriends except one, slept around profusely, broke up a marriage, married her co-worker (the one she broke up the marriage with) and is now having contractions. Meanwhile I'm sangle than a mofo lol. It's crazy how life works lol

"Jus keep on livin'" is the phrase that comes to mind...

Well, we decided to explore our options and I'm glad. I couldn't shake the doubts I was having and after 10 months, it's like seriously? I should know if I'm in or if I'm out Sleepy 
I want to DATE! I want to explore the HECK out of my options! EmbarrassedLOL

Girl, that's exactly what I'm doing lol. Sometimes I think how she got her husband is how she is going to lose him because she had a cheating incident about 2 years ago. Her husband says he didn't cheat, but what are you doing in a bathroom with a girl on her knees, talkin about "we were just talkin"?

Although I'm happy for my friend, I don't envy her at all. She just gave birth and all I could think about are the diaper changes, sleepless nights, responsibility, etc. No ma'am not for Island! Not anytime soon anyway lol

Anywhoo I had a really good cry this morning with my mommy. I've been putting on a smile but I've been going through it ya'll. I know He's got me covered though Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 595596597598599 765>
  Share Topic