Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 5:49pm
I can't figure out how these random stories about white people end up on the news.  A woman is stood-up at the altar; makes the news.  A kid donates $10.03; makes the news.  A man finds a briefcase; makes the news. WTF????  I found a briefcase with a large amount of cash in it years ago, I'm still waiting for that ratchet man to say "thank you".
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 6:06pm
O_o, I've played games with you for far too long. Its about to go down.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 6:29pm
So funny that you mentioned this as I just watched this clip in disbelief  ConfusedDead

Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

I can't figure out how these random stories about white people end up on the news.  A woman is stood-up at the altar; makes the news.  A kid donates $10.03; makes the news.  A man finds a briefcase; makes the news. WTF????  I found a briefcase with a large amount of cash in it years ago, I'm still waiting for that ratchet man to say "thank you".
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:02pm
I want white hair. Not honey blonde or blonde of any kind but white.Ouch I dont want weave I want my natural hair to be whiteLOLOuch   I want to rock a big white fluffy twist out. I saw two eldery blk ladies today and one had lavender hair and the other had white hair...They were so cute and the color looked great against their complexion
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:17pm
I'm sooo picky when it comes to men and I know that it's mostly the result of my last relationship.  I'm afraid of making the same mistake twice.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I want white hair. Not honey blonde or blonde of any kind but white.Ouch I dont want weave I want my natural hair to be whiteLOLOuch   I want to rock a big white fluffy twist out. 

I do too. Light blue or purple and then on to white. One day soon! I may experiment with a flw first though..
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I want white hair. Not honey blonde or blonde of any kind but white.Ouch I dont want weave I want my natural hair to be whiteLOLOuch   I want to rock a big white fluffy twist out. 

I do too. Light blue or purple and then on to white. One day soon! I may experiment with a flw first though..

Im afraid of a bleach melt down....LOL I know id be fine if i do it slowly over time I just got to find my patience to wait it out.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:53pm

Im afraid of a bleach melt down....LOL I know id be fine if i do it slowly over time I just got to find my patience to wait it out. 

I've bleached my hair before to a pale pale yellow and my curl pattern remained intact, it was just more susceptible to heat damage. I'm just waiting to be done with school. Big smile
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:47am
I'm just a little too open
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 7:40am
I have no intention to sleep with this man. But i want to see what i can get him to do

Like I just want to test how far he will go

I'm kinda evil.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon