BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 752>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:46am
LOL my momma was hot in the ass back in the day...it just cracks me up.
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 3:47am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Last night I became his girlfren... We have been talking for about 10 months and he had asked me a few months ago. I laughed nervously and pulled a ErmmStern SmileSleepy. He continued to ask (on other occasions) and I continued to dodge. But for some reason... I feel ready nowEmbarrassed I think he could be The One..

I hope I'm right Cry

and... there goes my doubts again Wacko

So that lasted.... 4 days.
LOL

Ermm

Cry

Angry

I really feel... Idk. I feel ready to give up. I don't even know if this is worth fighting for. I'm glad I can vent here. I hate putting personal stuff on FB or social media. Somebody will eventually figure out who I was talking about. I just feel over it. He's older than me and maybe that's the problem. Maybe I would be happier with someone else. We're not going to talk for awhile, we both agreed.

I feel so over it...
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 4:20am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

*sings to sleek*

I can't waaiiittt
I can't waaiiiiiittt
I can't waaaaiiittt till we make up toniiiight...

oh.oh I.can't.wait.
there's a method to my madness
there's a reason for my badness...
......this verse tickled me what song is this?.....and yass it is a method and he better give in......
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:00am
^^^iono.  it's a song in one of my chill lounge mixes.  I haven't been able to find the artist.  I might have to message the DJ for a playlist.LOL
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 10:45am
I think my former best friend is jealous of the fact that I moved on from a bad relationship and found a great guy that loves not only me but my daughter too. Plus he's hot. She's married to a meth addict. I put up a new profile pic of me and my boo  on FB and she blocked and deleted me.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

I think my former best friend is jealous of the fact that I moved on from a bad relationship and found a great guy that loves not only me but my daughter too. Plus he's hot. She's married to a meth addict. I put up a new profile pic of me and my boo  on FB and she blocked and deleted me.

LOL - Yeah... I think she's jealous! How juvenile is that to block and delete you though?! SMH...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 10:58am

as much as I push people away and am truly on some asshole/distant sh*t

people still seem enjoy my company lol

don't get me wrong, I can be a delight

but I damn sure don't put in that much effort
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

[QUOTE=Chantal34]I think my former best friend is jealous of the fact that I moved on from a bad relationship and found a great guy that loves not only me but my daughter too. Plus he's hot. She's married to a meth addict. I put up a new profile pic of me and my boo  on FB and she blocked and deleted me.

LOL - Yeah... I think she's jealous! How juvenile is that to block and delete you though?! SMH...
[/QUO

I was friends with her for 10 years...she saw me go through an abusive marriage. I start dating a handsome white man and all hell breaks loose. Yes he's Caucasian. But her hubby is too. 
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:23am
Sometimes I put my headphones in my ears, but nothing be playing... Just so people will leave me alone Geek. (Especially at work)
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

as much as I push people away and am truly on some asshole/distant sh*t

people still seem enjoy my company lol

don't get me wrong, I can be a delight

but I damn sure don't put in that much effort
my twin.LOL me and my mom are still trying to figure out why folks like me.Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 752>
  Share Topic