Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 573574575576577 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:08am
I have a family member that officially went natural a little over 1 year ago and she has been on some other sh*t.  I say officially to mean she wears her hair out as opposed to a full weave and is now actively involved in a hair growth journey. Got natural hair care product subscriptions, be henna-ing n'sh*t.    She recently braided her joints in a kinky twist style.   I'm kind of salty about that.  I suggested years ago that she let me do her hair in some long marley twists but she wasn't having it. I'm not gone say what her reasoning was but yeah.   I wore marley twists 7 and 8 years ago now she talking to me like I ain't know and i'm brand new to sh*t.  Girl don't tell me about Havana twists when i'm the one who turned you on to the sh*t!

We were at the mall and she commented on some girl who walked passed (i didn't see her) but she was like

"I just want to tell black women sometimes that they don't have to do all that"
"all what?"
"wear all that make up and weave n stuff"
*chews gum* well...*makes a non committal sound*  "well you know...I try not to judge folks.  I mean...we all used to do sh*t that we can't fathom now"
*silence*

Antyways...It's hard to believe she is the same person that 2 years ago...the sh*t she used to say would have her labeled a hellified coon on here.  I'm happy for her but she is almost turning into a natural nazi.  When she gets rough I try to remind her who she was 2 years ago in a round about way.

smh.  It's great the folks are "finding themselves" n'sh*t but please don't forget who you were before you got enlightened.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:12am
LOL
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:21am
I hate when people do that Pinch If you have changed for the better you should use that as a platform to teach others smh
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:26am
I have a girl on my fb like that. I have had to have friends talk me out of putting her out on fb.

She's constantly talking down on women who have premarital sex: Bitch you was fuking your ex everynight....always talking bout how much you like "hunching"

talks down on single mothers: Not only have you been pregnant before (miscarriage), but you also heavily considered abortion <----the fact that she wanted an abortion is even more humorous considering that she is also VERY VERY religious

Like every other status is talking down instead of reaching out. sh*t if you have a story...tell it, if your goal is to teach...people learn more from those that they can relate to.

Now I'm wondering why this chick is still on my FB, thanks diva Lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:30am
My mother is like that.  She is real uppity like she didn't have 3 kids with3 different men by age 22.  Girl bye.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:37am
chile......it's hard.  I mean damn.  do you got to talk about everybody all the time?  Can't we just have a nice walk?  So what she a size 5 with a wobbly ass? She's still cute tho and the man walking behind her is enjoying that wobbly view.  She's just out enjoying the day like we are!  That's why your ass can't drop any weight.   You eat halfway right and you exercise hard everyday but you still ain't gone down not 1 dress size.   Your mind ain't as right as you think it is.  You stay talmbout what others look like.  Now I didn't say this to her but I thought it.   She believes in Karma and all that sh*t so I don't understand how she can't see it.  

*sighs*  I needed that vent.  that's been on my mind for a while now.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:37am
Oop. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

My mother is like that.  She is real uppity like she didn't have 3 kids with3 different men by age 22.  Girl bye.

Reminds me of when Nicki from Y&R was tryna talk sh*t about Sharon.  Talmbout she ain't good enough for Nick and tryna shade her poor upbringing and i'm like bish...before Victor upgraded your ass you were a prostitute and working a pole.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 12:46am
LOL my momma was hot in the ass back in the day...it just cracks me up.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 3:47am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Last night I became his girlfren... We have been talking for about 10 months and he had asked me a few months ago. I laughed nervously and pulled a ErmmStern SmileSleepy. He continued to ask (on other occasions) and I continued to dodge. But for some reason... I feel ready nowEmbarrassed I think he could be The One..

I hope I'm right Cry

and... there goes my doubts again Wacko

So that lasted.... 4 days.
LOL

Ermm

Cry

Angry

I really feel... Idk. I feel ready to give up. I don't even know if this is worth fighting for. I'm glad I can vent here. I hate putting personal stuff on FB or social media. Somebody will eventually figure out who I was talking about. I just feel over it. He's older than me and maybe that's the problem. Maybe I would be happier with someone else. We're not going to talk for awhile, we both agreed.

I feel so over it...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 573574575576577 807>
  Share Topic