Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 580581582583584 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:44am
Lmao physical coochie.
The wings, the tale, it's too much Qauly lmao
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:54am
Jonesy, Im serious, just typing it out reactivated my pisstivity!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:58am
wow at the pic tho. yo i couldnt hang with no one like that either.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:06pm
Yea Lady Ice. I told her about herself the next am and showed her all the pictures of herself. I also told her other people videotaped and photo'd her in her different stages of drunkeness. She cried and sh!t, but I was unmoved. I promised her that would be her last time embarrassing me again.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:14pm

Gotta know when to fold Em
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:58am
In the wee small hours of the morning
That's the time you miss him most of all

*sigh* yeah…
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:37pm
ugh-- so awkward that another one of my friends is having a kid. 

it's also awkward that we're not that close anymore (thanks to a third friend, due to her marrying someone i don't particularly care for and us growing apart), so i'm really indifferent toward the birth of her kid. 

blessings and i hope it's healthy and a safe birth, but i don't really care. i'd sooner not be bothered by your presence. we can just text or look at each other on fb.  

they don't think it be like that, but it do. *shrug* and this is why i rarely have friends after a certain point. people wanna flip the script.  

makes me appreciate the friend i have with two kids, that's still the same person i've always known, that much more. she is a damn good wife and mother, but still keeps it real.    

... in retrospect, this is probably more of a confessions post. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:10pm
It's funny when my baby tries to be so sweet.
I appreciate the effort though.
Our relationship has changed so much in the last couple months. The love flows much easier now.
Like we trust the love we have so we don't sweat the small stuff.

Anyway I'm ready for my independent study to begin. Finished everything for my first degree just have to put the loose ends on this last one.

Well not last one. Reminds me I have to study for GRE
I don't want to quit my job though bc I like it and I see opportunity to move up plus they help pay for school so I'm gonna have to close my ears to external pressures and finish in a manner that's best for me in the long run.

Plus they told me they would be happy to work around my school schedule

Edited by jonesable - Sep 04 2013 at 2:20pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:21pm
Ok so I started the master cleanse for real this time and I did my salt water flush.
Omg that was...new.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 8:49pm
I want to hook up with a woman.  I don't know if I could ever date one, but my desire to physically be with one has grown.  

I had grown to be confident in my social skills last semester.  Now, I feel like I'm back at square one.  I've entered and ended so many friendships.  I just feel so socially awkward - and that I'll have to live life with no friends.  I have a vision of myself in my head ... I want to live up to that vision.  However, I doubt I will.

I've isolated people for reasons.  I know I need to learn to let things go, but that's easier said than done (especially for someone like me).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 580581582583584 733>