BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 579580581582583 767>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:05am
I confess that the break-up between he and I has affected me more than I've lead on. Its been a month nearly, and yesterday we met to exchange some things we had of one anothers. I acted strong, but Jesus, when I got in the car sh!t got real. Stung like hell. I've had 3 real relationships, all of them lasting much longer, and I dont think the break up was nearly as painful. Im so strong when Im around him as if its whatever and everything in life is replaceable, but the truth is I love him and if I could Id go get him back. But Im way too prideful, and so is he to ever turn back.

whewww, that was heavy.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:46am
that mj thread is weird. reminds me of how my aunt was after her son died. i mean the happy bday part. we thought she was ok... (this is years down the line) but one year she had us over to her house and had cake and stuff. had everyone singing happy bday to her son. ....i didnt sing it... it felt weird...i was probably like 14 at the time.. i didnt understand it and i still dont really. remembering is one thing...but having a party and or saying happy bday to someone dead....its weird to me.

*insert spongebob sitting at the table thinking with coffee gif*

i have another confession but imma wait...

Edited by Lady ICE - Aug 30 2013 at 2:47am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:43pm
When it comes to him Im super selfish and its a problem I know and I'm trying to fix it but really idk.

He comes to visit me for Labor Day weekend.
He is supposed to stay until Tuesday morning and leave for work and home.
I haven't seen him in a month so I was excited to spend some time.

Ok , he gets a call from his step dad saying he needs to check on his older brother.
His older brother is in the hospital ( its not serious) and he needs to get back to the area.

His older bro has a wife and kids so he's not alone

Again it's not serious and the restof his brothers aren't there am I seriously a super bad person for wanting him to spend the night and wait?

He leaves tomorrow morning anyway and it's not serious at all.

Edited by jonesable - Sep 02 2013 at 1:44pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:48pm
I don't allow myself to get too close to someone. I purposefully put a wall up and get in my own way. This is why I don't have any close sister like girlfriends

I want that so bad but its hard to change how I am

I'm trying though. Its getting better..
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:07pm
I got pissing drunk this past Saturday and had a slut moment......at least it was with my chocolate delight....yesterday was payback tho..... I couldn't keep nothing down.......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:03pm
even though technically i have a boyfriend (although i dont talk to/see him as much as i should).. and he does/is doing things to show he cares..
and even though i have ppl who continuously call me and try to spend time with me.. even though i dont answer their calls/texts half of the time and im not very receptive.. its crazy how they dont give up... 
but regardless of all that, i really feel alone and like i have no one. no one at all not even fam. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:08pm
I feel very distant from my mother

We live in the same house but I don't go to her just to talk or hang out with her like that

I'm holding a grude or resentment about somethin but idk what that is.

Same thing with my dad.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:12pm
I think Im finally in a place where i can be friends with ,my ex and not want him back...
it's like knowing about his break up gave me some type of weird ass closure...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:14pm
This  guy on campus keeps trying to get in my panties...he's cool but im not tryna throw the puss at him. It sucks tho cuz we could be good friends but he's too damn thirsty for me to keep him around. I think ima have to cut him loose
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:40am
My associate is a nasty, uncouth, drunk and she embarrassed me so bad this weekend during Labor Day, that I wanted to beat da jake brakes off her ass. I shouldve known to leave her big raggedy ass at her apartment, when she got in the cab and started drooling and snoring on the way to the spot, but I figured she'd shake it off. I shouldve also known when The cab driver slammed on brakes , and the hoe hit her head on the back of the partition... she wasnt even phased. But then when we got to what shoudlve been our first stop out of many during J'ouvert, she ordered chicen wings, ate them with her eyes closed and tossed the bones onto and over the bar.The bartender was like "What is wrong with sheeee?" Im so done with her tacky ass. I was unable to enjoy my weekend due to her sloppy drunkiness and her classless antics. Not to mention she is 300+ lbs, had on a dress that exposed the dark portions of her ass cheeks, and when she sat at the bar the dress rode up on her and at times her PHYSICAL coochie was exposed! I had to keep pulling down her dress. Pure Trash!! And now you mad because Im not answering your calls... I let you know yesterday, i wouldnt be taking your calls or associating with your hapless ass, bitch you forgot so soon?

Here are the bones scattered about the bar and ontop of her wallet- this is at the beginning. I didnt even take the picture once she got finished with all the wings:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 579580581582583 767>