BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 763>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:06pm
I regret letting my introverted...ness get the better of me.  I missed out today on a get together/party at my own damn house.  My landlord had friends in town for carnival and invited my fams to "breakfast".  I should have known better because these folks are islanders.  The "breakfast" was still going on with hellafied soca playin' when I left for work an hour ago.  smh.  i'm mentally kicking myself.  I'll do better next year.

eta:  I did manage to grab some swordfish and fried bake before I left tho and it's goooooood.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 25 2013 at 8:07pm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:24pm
Im really unhappy with the school im currently attending and it has a lot to do with it being a PWI. I feel like I would be happier at an HBCU...I'm definitely going to review my HBCU options for grad school because I really cant with white folk lately...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:26pm
And I'm really really blown that my roommate is white...like super blown...
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:30pm
I feel quite guilty about this because several of the people I hold dear are gay, but, I am so tired of the whole gay agenda.  Please don't compare your struggles to the Civil Rights Era.  Thank you.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:04am
I am so lonely. I feel like there is a whole in my heart. Every birthday, Thanksgiving and Xmas I spend alone
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I've had white roommates.  I hated one, literally.  That was the longest 9 months of my life Confused
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:13am
I'm much more social than I was in the past.  I still have a ways to go, but I consider holding conversations with my roommate's family (and not locking myself in my room pretending to be asleep) a major accomplishment Star  I guess I'm finally starting to come into my own.

One of my friendships - the one I'm usually discussing here - has gone to sh*t.  I went out with my friend the other day and the dynamics were off Ouch  I was practically ignored during the conversation ... not to mention, they were planning a trip in front of me and not once was the offer extended my way.  I felt and still feel hurt.  I realize friendships change and people grow apart.  I thought I was his day 1 and that he would fight a little harder to preserve our friendship.  However, it's apparent that he could really care ... I just wanna say 'em and to wipe my hands of him for good.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I've had white roommates.  I hated one, literally.  That was the longest 9 months of my life Confused
Girl. Worst roommates ever.

I wanted to kick one of mine down the apt stairs. I ruined her flat screen instead.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:20am
SUPER LONG POST...MORAL DILEMMA...

So my boyfriend has this friend who has a girlfriend that treats him like pure sh!t. Cheats on him left and right, won't be bothered with him if he's broke, etc. The cheating is worst because she cheats with random one night stands and does anything under the sun. His friend is really superficial tho, and pretty much lets her get away with whatever cuz she is gorgeous and he says he'll never pull better than her.

When me and my boyfriend first got serious last year, I turned him into this amateur PICS site. Going thru the videos one night, he came across a video of the girl sucking more than one piece at a time. You could see a tattoo that she got AFTER she got with his friend.   My boyfriend and their other best friend decided to tell him. They already hated her from all the other times she got cheating, and understandably want their friends to have a better girlfriend.

He blew the fukc up on them. Told them to stay out of their business, and that if it was meant for him to know, he would have found out on his own. He told them that he didn't want them telling him anything else about her, and to just stay out of it. They still tell him stuff about her, but he just ignores it. He's rather be with her even tho he knows she's wild.

Over the last few months, she and I have become kinda shopping/club buddies. She is usually on pretty good behavior around me, so I really don't mind her company.   She's actually a cool chick. I just told her from the jump don't put me in any awkward positions. I tell my boyfriend and their best friend to stop trying to save him cuz he don't wanna be saved.

Hadn't been on the site in a while, but went on the other night and BOOM there she is again( not sure why she lets her dirt get recorded). There she is on camera taking some dude's nut to the face. Definitely not her man cuz he smiled into the camera at the end. Definitely a recent video cuz I dyed some hair for her three weeks ago.

Here's the dilemma...I don't see the point in saying anything. His ass ain't going nowhere anyway. Why cause drama between the boys, and be a snitch when his ass ain't going nowhere anyway?!

Problem is, I KNOW my boo and their best friend. They would wanna know so they can beat him in the head with it and try to make him see the light. They will be so pissed if/ when they find out , and more pissed if they find out I knew. They like to argue I wouldn't let some nicca dog my girls out and not tell them( which is completely true), but telling my homegirls wouldn't be like running my head against a brick wall like it is with him.

Thought I needed advice, but nevermind. I ain't bringing drama to my life to save someone who doesn't wanna be saved.

I'm just venting. Not saying sh*t to anyone in real life. If they find out, I'm gonna play surprised as hell.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Girl. Worst roommates ever.

I wanted to kick one of mine down the apt stairs. I ruined her flat screen instead.

Cry yall not helping!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 763>