Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Confessions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Confessions

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555556557558559 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 10 2011
Location: Cloud 9 Million
Status: Offline
Points: 63694
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:44am
I did something naughty at work today.....


I will forever laugh everytime that bitch puts her arms and elbows on her desk...

Muhahahahahahahahaha! !

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:04am
Im going to tell him 85% of how i feel and then im gonna cut him off Disapprove
I like having him around but it's too expensive for me to keep him as a friend while carrying all these feelings. He's got to go.

Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:07am

And unfortunately the 85% is just a cover for the other 15% that's the real issue...or maybe i should switch those percentage figures around Confused. Either way i dont know why its so hard for me to tell him I like him...
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:09am
i've never had this happen before, my males friends usually fall for me first.
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:10am
ugh, i really wanna make a thread but yall gon judge/chastise me -_-
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 278960
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:15am
dont do it!!
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:20am
lol im not
Back to Top
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 23 2008
Location: Happy
Status: Offline
Points: 28349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:30pm
I feel bad but the change has already occurred....
Back to Top
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 23 2008
Location: Happy
Status: Offline
Points: 28349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:31pm
Dp

Edited by Sleek - Aug 18 2013 at 12:33pm
Back to Top
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 18 2010
Location: US - California
Status: Offline
Points: 10281
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

I did something naughty at work today.....


I will forever laugh everytime that bitch puts her arms and elbows on her desk...

Muhahahahahahahahaha! !


LOL What did you do? Evil Smile
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555556557558559 807>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down