BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 554555556557558 774>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:17pm
some of you I want to quote and comment/question.... but I always pull myself back

live and let live I guess
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:57pm
I live for these AT&T commercials with the kids.

I think they are funnier than Kevin Hart and Eddie Murphy Raw.

Just saying
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:18pm
I've finally resolved my little jealousy streak. It finally resonated in my mind that her being in the picture or not has absolutely no effect on whether or not he sees me as more than just a friend. Very common sense stuff but I was so blinded by my jealousy that I couldnt grasp that simple fact. And once I did, I was totally fine. Big smile
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:56pm
So I went shopping for slut wear and I can't believe how many ladies retail stores only carry panties and bra which is limited to one small table I didn't want to do Vicky S but they have it locked and even they don't have real slut wear....I'm pissed....I got some frilly ish

Edited by Sleek - Aug 14 2013 at 7:59pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

So I went shopping for slut wear and I can't believe how many ladies retail stores only carry panties and bra which is limited to one small table I didn't want to do Vicky S but they have it locked and even they don't have real slut wear....I'm pissed....I got some frilly ish

Have you tried Frederick's of Hollywood or Spencer's? They'll have you lookin like a cheap and/or expensive whore, depending on your tastes and budget.

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Have you tried Frederick's of Hollywood or Spencer's? They'll have you lookin like a cheap and/or expensive whore, depending on your tastes and budget.

I went looking for Fredericks but it closed down......they put Pink store in its place and no dpencers in the mall I will have to order online.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 9:44pm
as much as i wanted to go back home, for some reason im feeling a lot of anxiety about going back.  when you pick up and move away you feel like you're leaving behind so much sh*t, some good, but the bad is what you focus on.  your life becomes so different.  all of a sudden im being flushed with all of that same stuff...like it was just on pause and i pressed resume.  i didn't even get my new hair in time, ugh. 
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 6:26pm
Delay, delay, delay.....why delay the inevitable I will have the same feelings next month that I have today.

Edited by Sleek - Aug 17 2013 at 6:27pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 6:42pm
I can't get a connection with him.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:40pm
This ninja wack.

Sigh....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon