Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 540541542543544 756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:24pm
OK, now its time to go in on my mama.

Dear mama,
What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sick and tired of you always complaining about your husband. You keep talking about how you yelled at him yesterday and how he ain't no good as if we are supposed to find it amusing and back you up. Little do u know I'll be rolling my eyes in the background cause you can't get yo sh*t together. Yeah, he is no good. We all know that. But you married him and you better figure out how to make it work cause we all know that you are lazy and have grown accustomed to that man just handing you money. I laugh all the time cause y'all been married more than 25 years and y'all failed the whole way through.
I've been telling y'all since I was 8 if y'all could get a divorce but y'all never did because both of y'all are selfish, and just love bringing us children into your stupid fights. If you ever try to open your damn mouth talking bout what I should do to make my marriage last, I will blow up that car that daddy just bought you and burn your Celine Dion CDs.

OK. I'm done.
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

This one Bhmer has an ugly as* avi...Confused

Quite a few of them do and have had. I hate when folks be pumping up their head saying their gorgeous

lmboooooLOL

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Dear mama,
What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sick and tired of you always complaining about your husband. You keep talking about how you yelled at him yesterday and how he ain't no good as if we are supposed to find it amusing and back you up. Little do u know I'll be rolling my eyes in the background cause you can't get yo sh*t together. Yeah, he is no good. We all know that. But you married him and you better figure out how to make it work cause we all know that you are lazy and have grown accustomed to that man just handing you money. I laugh all the time cause y'all been married more than 25 years and y'all failed the whole way through.
I've been telling y'all since I was 8 if y'all could get a divorce but y'all never did because both of y'all are selfish, and just love bringing us children into your stupid fights. If you ever try to open your damn mouth talking bout what I should do to make my marriage last, I will blow up that car that daddy just bought you and burn your Celine Dion CDs.

OK. I'm done.
Ur Nigerian right??Shocked
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Dear mama,

OK. I'm done.

Ur Nigerian right??Shocked

Yes. Yes I am. Of course I would never say this to my parents face or they will bury me alive. But I had to just vent for a minute......
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:48pm
lmao nala, lmao

parents! I feel you sistah Hug
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

lmao nala, lmao

parents! I feel you sistah Hug

I knew you'd understand!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:28pm
i get the feeling that my bro in law is gonna try to move in w/ us and i'm not happy

this fool quit his job today b/c he is upset his supervisor interviewed someone for the position they suggested he apply for.

he told my husband he wanted to talk to him about some "things"

last time bro in law lived w/ us, i almost left. i am not going for it this time. i will not be guilted into it. i refuse to be uncomfortable in my own home.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

i get the feeling that my bro in law is gonna try to move in w/ us and i'm not happy

this fool quit his job today b/c he is upset his supervisor interviewed someone for the position they suggested he apply for.

he told my husband he wanted to talk to him about some "things"

last time bro in law lived w/ us, i almost left. i am not going for it this time. i will not be guilted into it. i refuse to be uncomfortable in my own home.

Mannnnnn, your husband better let that grown as* nig know the deal...Angry
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:54pm

OK. I'm done.

sorry that you are going through this nala, I feel you thoughHug
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:20am
I think I want a boyfriend. But Im not really feeling any of my prospective choices except for one. But he's kind of emotionally unavailable and has a child Confused I'm really attracted to him though Disapprove
If I could have guy A's admiration, guy B's no female friend situation, guy C's character and chemistry with guy D's job, major, sense of humor and attitude I'd have a good bf Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 540541542543544 756>
  Share Topic