FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 489490491492493 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

maybe you should tell someone...or vent on a hotline or something. trying to block it out might not be so healthy in the long run. or tell your bf/husband?

I told my mom. She basically brushed it off saying what did I want her to do since I didn't tell her about it when it happened SMDH. I honestly thought she'd be more sentimental seeing as how she's been in that situation before with my grandma's ex husband and ended up having to move out on her own because of it since she had just had me and didn't want anything happening to me.

I was five when it happened, I didn't know what was going on to even know to go and tell somebody about it back then so it kind of hurt me for her to make that comment.

Edited by niecy - Mar 04 2013 at 12:16pm
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:21pm
ok..imma stop being nice and just say..whats the fools name so i can make a house call?

Angry

im not gonna get on your mom....but i might make her trip.
nah im kidding. lmao..well about the mom part.

Geek

dont you worry about it. have a happy pregnancy

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:22pm
Y'all can seriously have these white men lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ok..imma stop being nice and just say..whats the fools name so i can make a house call?

Angry

im not gonna get on your mom....but i might make her trip.
nah im kidding. lmao..well about the mom part.

Geek

dont you worry about it. have a happy pregnancy

LOL 

I won't. I think I'm just gonna pray on it. I started to talk to my dad's mom about it but I notice she seems to make excuses about alot of things so she'd probably make excuses for why my uncle did it to me since that's her child.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:35pm
Lately, he's been on all this slow, look me in the eyes, rub me down, slow and tender lovemaking    ...

Tonight, I just want him to beat it up .
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Y'all can seriously have these white men lol

and white women. 

I almost cussed a bish out this weekend.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:45pm
I get offended when people think my kids are mixed with white.
bumble-boy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumble-boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:54pm
my   baallls  itch
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 10:54am
I still have a crush on Rumbera.

I'm back to wondering what Cherry's high booty looks like.

During my weekdaily walk today, I sung some song I made up on the spot and then hummed music from a video game.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 11:43am
smh.  I heard it was supposed to snow but I ain't know it was supposed to be another "Winter Storm".  Fucc......nobody was concerned yesterday morning and now i'm left to wonder if the Grocery Store is open.

I wonder if my local eatery will deliver today.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 489490491492493 807>
  Share Topic