FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 485486487488489 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 6:49pm
Yes basically

My sis is 17 and coming to visit me. She wouldn't let her get a flight with a layover and paid way extra for a one way. It's so stupid. Shes paranoid about everything.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:32am
I need about a week alone and the opportunity to do some ish that would never be brought up again and even I won't remember.

I seriously would screw the sh*t out of my old flame.
Haven't talked to him since last month.
After I had been ignoring him .
He acted distant. After that

I think I'm always gonna have my little high school crush on him.
He told me he liked me this summer but that ish can never go anywhere and I don't want it to.
He's cool but ...nah.

I want to go out this weekend and just act nasty and take advantage of somebody's son.

But I don't want to lose my guy .

Got damnit this ish needs to pause.

Edited by jonesable - Feb 28 2013 at 12:26pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:22pm
The further along I get the more annoyed I get with everything and everyone around me. Certain things that I normally would've brushed off and not let bother me as much have been getting to me more often and I think part of it is due to the fact that I've let people get by with doing things that I know I should've put a stop to before it got out of hand.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:48pm
lol who thanked Jone's rachet behavior. smh
Be a good girl Jones
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:58pm
Black Americans generally look way better than black Canadians.
My eyes hurt from all the busted I see. I miss living in NYC

Edited by Derri - Feb 28 2013 at 12:59pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:03pm
He is going to see his mama this weekend. That's cute and I understand. He loves his mama.
But I want to see him this weekend.

Just whatever. I'm gonna go out tonight and just not care m
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Black Americans generally look way better than black Canadians.
My eyes hurt from all the busted I see. I miss living in NYC

LOL geez.

if Boris Kodjoe asked...i would bang a married man.  may God forgive me later.  Nicole needs to get ugly, fast.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

The guy sitting next to me on the train last week smelt sooo good...I almost didn't want him to get offLOLEmbarrassed
*takes notes*
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:12am
i think im gonna workout today. ....nah im gonna be lazy and just wear my corset. i swear that thing works but...its annoying cause i wanna be greedy when i eat. Evil Smile

i hate shaking hands with ppl too...its rare that i do...and afterwards i wipe my hands on my pants... ppl are nasty..i cant... ugh.. i remember seeing this chick blow her nose into her hand. and then got on the bus touching stuff.. i cant with ppl..

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i think im gonna workout today. ....nah im gonna be lazy and just wear my corset. i swear that thing works but...its annoying cause i wanna be greedy when i eat. Evil Smile

i hate shaking hands with ppl too...its rare that i do...and afterwards i wipe my hands on my pants... ppl are nasty..i cant... ugh.. i remember seeing this chick blow her nose into her hand. and then got on the bus touching stuff.. i cant with ppl..

girl what?  like blow blow?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 485486487488489 807>
  Share Topic