Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Confessions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Confessions

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446447448 766>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 11 2011
Location: US-Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 105436
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:31am
I just made my neighbor give me $40 for an ugly ass welcome mat that I don't even like.

Hell, I don't even feel the need to have a welcome mat. If her dumb as is willing to reimburse me every time I show her the receipt for my new mats cuz her car keeps pissing on them, it's just gonna get more and more expensive for her.

Maybe she'll learn to keep that pissy beast in her own place.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105884
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:


Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

lol. I was joking on twitter about it. I was walking home when it happened. when I hear the first shot I froze like a white girl in a horror movie. After the second shot I did a 360 and was like "Is that a gunshot?" After the third shot my body was like BITCH RUN HOME but my mind was like naw nicca you to fat for all that go into the convenient store. But I wasn't sure where it was coming from so I didn't want to possible walk into danger. I went from concreteRose to Usain Bolt so damm fast, ans sprinted home. lol


this whole post made me laugh

don't feel bad about being shook up about it...it sounds scary Hug

at least you didn't pee your pants...right? LOL


Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105884
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I just made my neighbor give me $40 for an ugly ass welcome mat that I don't even like.

Hell, I don't even feel the need to have a welcome mat. If her dumb as is willing to reimburse me every time I show her the receipt for my new mats cuz her car keeps pissing on them, it's just gonna get more and more expensive for her.

Maybe she'll learn to keep that pissy beast in her own place.
Car or cat?
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105884
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:58am
I'm tired of streets having two names. On one half I'm on Lenox ave, on the other half it's Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. he couldn't just have a whole street huh? NYC be getting people lost and sh*t
Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 101256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:37pm
In between being pregnant, and now being sick, I feel like I haven't had energy to do much of anything lately. I wish I knew of a way to give me an energy boost to get more done 
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 288733
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:03pm
A little Indian girl about 4 screamed out loud that my hair was beautiful ( I had it in a for).
She asked me could she touch it , I obliged.
She was just too cute.

Back to Top
KittenWhip View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 22 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3993
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:15pm
Whatever any woman wants to do with or to her hair is HER business, no one else's.  I shouldn't have to defend my hair style choices, no matter what they are.  I don't care what anyone else does to their hair; you shouldn't care what anyone does to their hair either.  And to my boss, NO, you cannot touch my hair.  I have no desire to touch yours, keep your hands to yourself and get the freak away from me.

I used to watch "What Not to Wear".  What is up with all those white women not wanting to grow up and dress like an adult?  At 25, you're an adult.  You can wear clothes from the toddler section all you want, but you're an adult with responsibilities and a job.  I stopped watching the show because some crying fool was always saying, "But I'm only 25; I don't want to grow up."  I almost threw my shoe through the TV...  The worse was the 40 year old saying the same thing.  You're grown; get over it.
Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

Whatever any woman wants to do with or to her hair is HER business, no one else's.  I shouldn't have to defend my hair style choices, no matter what they are.  I don't care what anyone else does to their hair; you shouldn't care what anyone does to their hair either.  And to my boss, NO, you cannot touch my hair.  I have no desire to touch yours, keep your hands to yourself and get the freak away from me.

I used to watch "What Not to Wear".  What is up with all those white women not wanting to grow up and dress like an adult?  At 25, you're an adult.  You can wear clothes from the toddler section all you want, but you're an adult with responsibilities and a job.  I stopped watching the show because some crying fool was always saying, "But I'm only 25; I don't want to grow up."  I almost threw my shoe through the TV...  The worse was the 40 year old saying the same thing.  You're grown; get over it.
they need to give that up,because they usually already look closer to 40 in the face.
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 307943
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

lol. I was joking on twitter about it. I was walking home when it happened. when I hear the first shot I froze like a white girl in a horror movie. After the second shot I did a 360 and was like "Is that a gunshot?" After the third shot my body was like BITCH RUN HOME but my mind was like naw nicca you to fat for all that go into the convenient store. But I wasn't sure where it was coming from so I didn't want to possible walk into danger. I went from concreteRose to Usain Bolt so damm fast, ans sprinted home. lol
Well, I'm glad the Black kicked in after the third shot and you Usain Botled home.DeadLOL

My friend is so awesome. She gave me gas money and a free pair of heels. You can't beat that. I can't wait to pick a sexy shoe outCry
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 196805
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:40pm
At least my vagina is shaved...... Disapprove
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446447448 766>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down