BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

Whatever any woman wants to do with or to her hair is HER business, no one else's.  I shouldn't have to defend my hair style choices, no matter what they are.  I don't care what anyone else does to their hair; you shouldn't care what anyone does to their hair either.  And to my boss, NO, you cannot touch my hair.  I have no desire to touch yours, keep your hands to yourself and get the freak away from me.

I used to watch "What Not to Wear".  What is up with all those white women not wanting to grow up and dress like an adult?  At 25, you're an adult.  You can wear clothes from the toddler section all you want, but you're an adult with responsibilities and a job.  I stopped watching the show because some crying fool was always saying, "But I'm only 25; I don't want to grow up."  I almost threw my shoe through the TV...  The worse was the 40 year old saying the same thing.  You're grown; get over it.
they need to give that up,because they usually already look closer to 40 in the face.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

lol. I was joking on twitter about it. I was walking home when it happened. when I hear the first shot I froze like a white girl in a horror movie. After the second shot I did a 360 and was like "Is that a gunshot?" After the third shot my body was like BITCH RUN HOME but my mind was like naw nicca you to fat for all that go into the convenient store. But I wasn't sure where it was coming from so I didn't want to possible walk into danger. I went from concreteRose to Usain Bolt so damm fast, ans sprinted home. lol
Well, I'm glad the Black kicked in after the third shot and you Usain Botled home.DeadLOL

My friend is so awesome. She gave me gas money and a free pair of heels. You can't beat that. I can't wait to pick a sexy shoe outCry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:40pm
At least my vagina is shaved...... Disapprove
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:28am
I feel the need to literally scrub my whole body from head to toe in the shower with body wash. I'm realizing more and more how much cleaner I feel when I use a body wash compared to using bar soap to clean myself because I feel like I'm dirtier when I get out the shower than I was before taking a shower lately.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:34am
My toes are 10 diff colors right now trying to find a shade for Valentine's Day
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:48am
I can't wait to revamp my wardrobe. I'm going to give up pants and start wearing skirts and dresses 24/7. I've never liked pants that much and I no longer care what others might think anymore >_<
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 1:54am
If I ever meet a guy with a dragon ball Z tattoo...I don't know what I would do. Lick it? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 2:12am
I think Chris brown is hotter now than he was years ago.
I prefer this rough rugged looking, deuces Chris rather than that corny pop dancing Chris
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 2:13am
I bet the sex between him and rhi is great.
I'd like to see that
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 2:29am
Chris Brown looks dirty and cracked out to me lol

But I do think the sex between him and Rihanna is amazzzzzzing. I would def watch their sex tape.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 768>