BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 447448449450451 753>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel like I'm doomed in the relationship department. I come from a family of dysfunctional relationships - and not just intimate relationships. I don't think I know what "good" relationships are, because I've never seen one. Cry

If you think about it, in a sense, you do know what you need/want in a healthy relationship cuz you know you want the opposite of what you saw growing up.

That's how it worked for me. I just used what they had as motivation for what I didn't want.

My grandmother got divorced after three kids, my aunt was killed as a result of domestic violence, one cousin always ended up with men who put their hands on her and verbally abused her, another would give her body to anyone willing to pay her attention, and an aunt who put up with her husband cheating on her just cuz she was raised to believe all men cheat and she'd rather have a husband who did her dirty than not have one at all.

Once I grew up, I knew to avoid men who exhibited signs of being like that so that I wouldn't end up in my female family member's shoes.

You don't have to continue their cycle, Doll. Learn from their mistakes. I wish you the best!

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:24pm
I hate people who just talk about what should be done. If something needs to be done, do it! Don't talk about it. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:44am
My bf's sister is one of the stupidest bitches I've never met. This bitch put a picture of her Pap smear results up on Facebook.   
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:47am
whaaaat??^^
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

My bf's sister is one of the stupidest bitches I've never met. This bitch put a picture of her Pap smear results up on Facebook.   

...........so basically, she busted it wide open on facebook?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:02am
At least she's letting folk know she's clean and DTF.Cool

My friend offered me a pair of free shoes or gas money in exchange for driving her somewhere while her car is in the shop. I want a pair of new heels but I also would like the gas money. Damn my common sense lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

...........so basically, she busted it wide open on facebook?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
This hoe be putting all sorts of stuff up on Facebook. She also posted a pic of her shopping bag full of Magnums. She got her lingerie pics, naked pics..... I don't like this chick and I've never even met her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

At least she's letting folk know she's clean and DTF.Cool

My friend offered me a pair of free shoes or gas money in exchange for driving her somewhere while her car is in the shop. I want a pair of new heels but I also would like the gas money. Damn my common sense lol.

I'd be questioning how long she'd stay like that from the rest of her posts. She already can't have kids bc she's had too many abortions, so how much safe sex are u having? She's STD free, for now.

(Not including HIV, she didn't take/post those results though. She just showed she doesn't have any curable sh*t)
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:14am
^Some dude on her level will look over that last part and giver her a call.DeadLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:19am
The sad sh*t is they have and I think that's what she wants
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 447448449450451 753>