BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:56pm
LOL!
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:00pm
lmaooooooooooooo
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:10pm
My brother is wasting my grandparents money and his own that he doesn't even have yet. He went away to college to not get his ass up and go to class? My grandparents were trying to bring him home last semester after he was put on academic probation but he chose to stay, just so we could hear how much he hates it and won't go to classes. School just started this nicca got 8/10 absences, already. Smfh.

But yet I didn't get to go away? This nicca is pissing his opportunities that I wish I had when I was his age away
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:13pm
I blame my mother, bc he was the apple of her eye, while I got bullsh*t bc I look just like the man she couldn't keep
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:15pm
When I 1st saw them, I thought they were them sporting shoes
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:22pm
Lupe looks ill *in my Dolla Bill from The Player's Club voice*

That picture made my night. LOL LOL
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:56pm
i want to kick Comcast in the ass.
i hope ppl who have this type of cable..dont think they are receiving anything special.
b/c this shyt is subpar.

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:03pm
I enjoyed my 4 days off.. I dread going back to work tomorrow..

I'm about 1 more bad day from putting my hands in this woman's life.. I try to respect my elders but she can get it..
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:07pm
I just got back from my guy friends apt. I went to get my glasses I had left over there 3 months ago. He thought he was about to get it.......

Ummmmm no.

Not checking for you like that..

The person I'm checking for is gone on a business trip.. I keep putting him on hold... I need to stop before he decides that he's tired of my indecisiveness...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:19pm
lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 754>