Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:46pm
its so weird how ppl can make or break your day w/ the simplest of things.

Im on level 231024343524 right now.. and its all due to 2 simple words from my brother.
I dont think he'll ever understand how happy he made me.

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:50pm
man i need to find my glasses.
i've been messin with my mom in law all day
theyre stuck in the snow, i keep sending her pics of the
sunshine here lol..lmao..
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I just hurt the boo's feelings, but it made me kinda laugh lol.Gotta knock his cockiness down a peg or two sometimes.

Some random dude sent a message trying to holla on FB.

Boo: He don't even know how bad he's failing right now. He's not even your type.
Me: What makes you say that?
Boo: Man, look at him and look at me.
Me: Actually...
Boo: Me and that dude don't look nothing a like and I know I'm a good look.
Me: Yeah, you fine, but you slipped thru the cracks. I normally don't do light brights LMAO.
Him: *hurt face*
Me: Think about my exes and old flame you've seen so far...notice one of these things is not like the other LMAO.
Him: *hurt face* Man, I'm.taking my ass to bed.

O, that's so messed up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:09pm
I love girls that get a #1 weave but have #2 colored leave out. Was that the color on sale?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I just hurt the boo's feelings, but it made me kinda laugh lol.Gotta knock his cockiness down a peg or two sometimes.

Boo: He don't even know how bad he's failing right now. He's not even your type.
Me: Yeah, you fine, but you slipped thru the cracks. I normally don't do light brights LMAO.
Me: Think about my exes and old flame you've seen so far...notice one of these things is not like the other LMAO.

O, that's so messed up

At least I'm here with him, not going anywhere. This fool just told me the other day that I might as well prepare myself cuz if Mary J. Blige ever gives him a chance, he's outta here .

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:39pm

I love girls that get a #1 weave but have #2 colored leave out. Was that the color on sale?

Child, that's like my boo's neighbor...

She has what looks like a 4/27 deep wave with this 1B leave-out...

Then instead of her taking a curling wand, some perm rods, flexi rods or something and making it blend, she is just slicking the leave out down with what I'm pretty sure it's that old school brown gel.

Mind you, her hair is a pretty decent length do you just see pieces of straight, off black hair laying over this curly, blondish weave.

If we were cooler, I'd ask her if she wanted me to hook it up, but I learned not to discuss hair with this particular chick.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:43pm

Then instead of her taking a curling wand, some perm rods, flexi rods or something and making it blend, she is just slicking the leave out down with what I'm pretty sure it's that old school brown gel.

Mind you, her hair is a pretty decent length do you just see pieces of straight, off black hair laying over this curly, blondish weave.

If we were cooler, I'd ask her if she wanted me to hook it up, but I learned not to discuss hair with this particular chick.

LOL Those ones are the worst. I hate seeing a chick who doesn't even TRY to attempt to blend her hair with her weave.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:18pm

O, that's so messed up

At least I'm here with him, not going anywhere. This fool just told me the other day that I might as well prepare myself cuz if Mary J. Blige ever gives him a chance, he's outta here .

I told my bf the same thing about Trey Songz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:20pm

I'm tired of seeing those chicks that have 2 totally diff colors in their hair and diff textures. I hate seeing chicks with 4z pressed hair and this Silky straight weave.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Feb 10 2013 at 6:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 7:10pm
I'm mad Kourtney Kardasian has video chats with her therapist on camera. What happened to doctor-patient privilege?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 774>
  Share Topic