Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PinkPolkaDots* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPolkaDots* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:11am
Apparently your trolling calm thefck down. You put your two cents in. Cut.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPolkaDots* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

I mean when you have sex.. with ANYONE.. unless your tubes are TIED and or he has a VASECTOMY.
pregnancy  can occur.

I'd rather take my chances fawking someone I wouldn't mind having a child w/... in the case that one is created.
than SOMEONE i dont want to raise a child with in any situation.

I see what your saying now and it does make sense in my case, my apologies I'm pretty snappy at times.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:14am
Alls well that ends well

Edited by jonesable - Feb 07 2013 at 11:14am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPolkaDots* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by PinkPolkaDots* PinkPolkaDots* wrote:

Ok...... So me and this guy (we'll call him Z) have been intimate with each other for a while now. Or relationship is a no strings attached thang. He gets kinda jelly off of lil things. (I thought no strings meant no bs like that) anywhoo. I found out I'm prego with his child. Now I'm not for abortion, but I really don't wanna have Z's child... I don't love him. I have love for him though good dude, just not the guy I want a baby with. (sigh) I'm stuck...

how far along are you?? 

why don't you make a list of pros/cons of having a baby. take into consideration your age, place in life (like where you are in your career) and family support (both yours and his).

idk what to tell you, but I wish you the best of luck. this is a really hard decision to make.

Sorry I missed you I'm 8 weeks still early. And I would feel like a bad person to just say ok well I'm just giving up. Everything is cool as far as supporting the baby. But we're just not going to be doing it as one big happy family. I can't fake the funk just because there's a baby.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:20am
lmao... i figured.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:26am
My friends think im an atheist
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Are you?
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Are you?

no i just mock most religion
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:25pm
I hate when people get angry that they aren't qualified for certain jobs bc they don't have the mandatory licenses that are needed to get it. You decided not to go to college for a career that's always in demand or get a city job, now the position of this job market is showing you that wasn't a good idea. Don't be mad at the system, be mad at yourself.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Feb 08 2013 at 9:25am
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:45pm
Seeing all those threads beginning with "BHM" weirded me out. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 756>
  Share Topic