Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 759>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:53am
my confession.

i have a real disdain for simple ppl. When I say simple I'm not talking about  minimalist-- I'm talking about ppl who either play dumb or are really dumb and have no medical condition that backs up/excuses their behavior.

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:54am
Pink do you have any idea what you're gonna do about your situation?
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by PinkPolkaDots* PinkPolkaDots* wrote:

Ok...... So me and this guy (we'll call him Z) have been intimate with each other for a while now. Or relationship is a no strings attached thang. He gets kinda jelly off of lil things. (I thought no strings meant no bs like that) anywhoo. I found out I'm prego with his child. Now I'm not for abortion, but I really don't wanna have Z's child... I don't love him. I have love for him though good dude, just not the guy I want a baby with. (sigh) I'm stuck...

how far along are you?? 

why don't you make a list of pros/cons of having a baby. take into consideration your age, place in life (like where you are in your career) and family support (both yours and his).

idk what to tell you, but I wish you the best of luck. this is a really hard decision to make.
PinkPolkaDots* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPolkaDots* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Pink do you have any idea what you're gonna do about your situation?

Yes i plan on keeping our child. The baby is innocent... I can't and won't let him or her suffer for our mishaps. We're meeting up later to talk things over and take it from there. I'll keep you guys updated.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:58am
you have a few options.

1. get an abortion.. and vow never to have one again since its something you dont necessarily agree with... so start making better decisions sexually. as far as whom you sleep with (for risk of getting pregnant again) and what types of pregnancy prevention methods you use.

2. have child-- and let Z know. and see if adoption is the best option for both of you.

3. have child-- and keep it. and co-parent said child w/ Z. without being in a relationship...or hell you might even want to give a relationship a try-- and maybe you might find out that you can grow to love him. (i think he has some sort of feelings for you.. if he gets jealous)

no matter what you decide.. i think you need to start making better decisions about whom you sex.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:59am
Hell nah at an abortion.

Edited by Mixer - Feb 07 2013 at 11:02am
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:00am
But either way, I don't believe this story.
PinkPolkaDots* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PinkPolkaDots* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:06am
Ummm yea I'm going with 3 and wtf you mean with whom I have sex with? As far as I know I said I've been intimate with him for some time so I got that down pact... Mixer who cares what you think... Find another "story" to believe lol.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:08am
Yep, weak trolling confirmed. Y'all already put too much energy into this one.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:10am
I mean when you have sex.. with ANYONE.. unless your tubes are TIED and or he has a VASECTOMY.
pregnancy  can occur.

I'd rather take my chances fawking someone I wouldn't mind having a child w/... in the case that one is created.
than SOMEONE i dont want to raise a child with in any situation.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Feb 07 2013 at 11:12am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 759>
  Share Topic