Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424425426427428 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:46pm
& the professor aint saying sh*t with his ms doubtfire looking ass
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:59pm
I keep going to my old school to print out notes for free on their paper and ink. My ID hasnt worked in 6 months. I dont give a sh*t as long as they keep looking at my tits and letting me in. LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:03pm
aw dont cry.. 

just try to ignore it igs. 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:55pm
lol its funny how my "type" has morphed into everything I thought I didnt like...
but maybe i'm just giving this one particular guy a "pass"...hmm...Geek
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Ugh cc. This white bitch just said if you don't live around minorities there is no crime

Girl....... I know it is hard to ignore them but try to..
I am in a class this semester in which race will be the topic of most of our discussions because of the literature that we are discussing. We are discussing slavery and racism.. Thankfully, no one has popped off at the mouth yet. And there are only 2 other black ppl in there besides myself.. We are having great discussions with very open minds.

One girl did say that her dad hates when black people marry white people but he is ok with latinos marrying white.. Confused
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:58pm
I say my piece in classes like those.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:21pm
are you guys in the south? 

i dont think ive experienced that stuff in class
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:22pm
I really want some funyuns so bad......
But I am on my healthy kick...

It's just my life.... Cry
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:26pm
I'm starting to plan my baby shower and I hate to be picky but I'm inclined to tell people to PLEASE buy gender neutral stuff when it comes to certain things like a stroller or a playard, if anyone buys those items just because I want to be able to use them for future kids if I can to save money on having to buy them again. I don't want to seem unappreciative though
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:52pm
I hate SUV drivers.  They are the worse drivers on the road and think everyone, including emergency vehicles, should yield to them.  If I had a gun, I'd shoot out the tires of the next SUV that cuts me off, causing me to slam on my breaks because some idiot suddenly looked up and saw their exit coming up.

One more thing: when did become acceptable NOT to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze?  If my boss does this one more time, I will have to break my foot off in her azz.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424425426427428 807>
  Share Topic